• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you think of me if I told you.......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
I feel so Betrayed now, telling you this may make you all hate me, all of you could hate me or you could choose not to belive me, but its all real,

I ask for you advice and thats all, i dont have time for those who think im lieing, Trust me, I came here because I know some of you are my friends, well my real friends have Abandoned me, as my family, My girlfriend, all because of my stupid mistake....

It was a week and a Half ago.....

I was on holidays, my family visited this water park, I went up to the highest water slide straight away, it was a Dark tunnel like one, I rushed down almost Immediatley, How I regret that......, Believe me if I could change it I would. Well i rushed down the slide, but going down i Smashed into somone else, I could hear them whale in pain. I heard bouncing, loud thumping, the crying had stoped by the time we reache the bottom, I had hit a 8 year old kid, I was in shock and couldnt breath for almost Half an hour, The kid smacked his head on the tiles coming down and several times in the slide, His skull was crushed.

The paramedics, and police were called. I was put on oxygen, for hours. The police interviewed me, I said it was an Accident, They belived me......, They said they would not charge me with man slaughter as long as the family didnt press charges. Luckily for me, the family chose not to, They said it was the Water parks fault, for no super vision, so ii got off on a clean slate,

I got back home almost immediatley to be greeted by my Girl friend, I had arms to cry on, She was there for me, Next day, somehow my secrets are all across town. I got texts and phone calls calling me a Murderer,

I confronted my girl friend and she confessed. My friends found out and called me stupid and if i remember correctly "A waste of time," and "Disgrace" I feel abandoned....

My family dont talk to me much, just to check that I havent killed myself.....Sometimes i think I should but then it would be the cowards way out...

If you think im making this up by saying, "Why is he telling us, Obviously we will flame him," None of you know me in person. This site is the one place were i can get advice from without yous Judging me, You know me, If you ask "Why is he still here," This site is about all ive got Left, If you ask me" Why are you doing role plays" I would tell you that while Role playing im somone else, and I havent Killed somone there, It helps me forget, I have to forget,

So Please, Help me...... and Remember, Im not lieing,......

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Wow..all I know is that this will scar you for life, and I guess its good for you to come to this site..it kind of makes you forget about reality, just don't kill yourself! =]

T

The Marauder

Man, you gotta just remember that it wasn't your fault. How could you have known that there was already someone inside? You couldn't have. There is no concievable way that you could have found out whether or not the slide was clear. As for your friends, if they are treating you that way, they really weren't true friends to begin with. Hang in there, tell them what really happened, and know that this is all you can do. I feel for you man, but know you don't stand alone. Your friends will realize their errors if they are indeed friends.

S

.Scarlet Letter.

Percymort, Marauder is right. This is obviously going to be a harsh and difficult time for you. Overbearing guilt, friends who do not understand, etc. As for your girlfriend, her behavior is not acceptable. Dump her. Talk to your family, see a counselor. Anything that helps.

~Also, there must have been other people that have been involved in situations similar to this one. Join a groupie, it's fun. =P

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
That's right, How could you have known that there was a child there? It's not your fault, it's society's fault. Your friends should help you, when you need it most, and this is the time. But, if they really are saying the things that they're saying, maybe, you need true friends, ones that'll help you out. You should'nt be hard on yourself, don't feel like you have to do something drastic as to kill yourself. Cause there are people who really do care about you. This may hang over you for a long time, but remember, it wasn't your fault, it was just an accident waiting to happen. So, hopefully, you'll cheer up~

Last edited:

LIAR LIAR

I know you might not think much of this hearing it from like a 13year old but...

You really shouldn't listen to them! Just reading your post I can tell you are a very good person!! I don't think anyone in the world is truely a "Disgrace" or a "Waste of Time".... They didn't think about what they are saying.

Just keep on trying to get thru bad times like you feel now to make better ones. Cause it will!

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Percy, I've known you ever since I first arrived here. You were one of the first friends I had to help me around here, particularly in the RP section. Now it's my turn to help you. Don't blame yourself, how could you know that kid was there? I know how it feels to do something bad like that, but not that bad. Look, you need sometime to think to yourself and be alone. Your family are still going over the shock and so are your friends.

Aren't there supposed to be lifeguards or something to tell you when to go down the slide? Every swimming pool I go to either here in Britain or abroad has a lifeguard to tell you when to go down. It's to reduce the number of accidents completely. Do not blame yourself so much. It may have been your fault, but how was you supposed to know that kid was there? If it was me, I would be so devastated. If there were lifeguards there to tell you when to go, then it would be all right.

But it isn't. I believe in what you say and I know this is a truly difficult time for you, Percy. Please be safe and don't do anything rash. Yes, going to confession does ease the pain, even if it is a little. Take care of yourself and I hope you will pull through this. I believe you will. PM me if you ever want to talk to me or IM me on msn. Take care, Percy.

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
There werent Life guards thats how i got off without charges. It was the water parks fault and it may be closed down.

In other news I have gone to confession. I told the priest what I have done, I asked him would I go for hell for this, He replied Kindly and said, If you are sorry for your actions god will always forgive you.

Next I came home and went into my house seeing my girl friend waiting for me in the patio. She apologised repeatedly but only once for what she had done, the rest was for having a fling with somone else, She was going to dump me but didnt because she didnt want to be the reason I killed myself. It turns out she was telling the guy who she was having the fling with and he wanted to know why she wasnt breaking up with me. She told him what I had done, hoping it would be in confidence. But he told everyone for Revenge on her and me,
I still dont know who this was but as soon as I do I will Kick him around. I threw my girlfriend out of my house, and told her I never want to see her again.

Things keep getting worst.

unbroken_shadow

Website
www.myspace.com
It's ok. You can't live in the past. That mistake... if she really liked you she wouldn't go so easy.

I can't say much because it brings back bad memories of my ex and all the pain i went through with him. Ok i won't go any futher with that. Just do what you think is best.

~unbroken_shadow

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Things keep getting worst.

They aren't though...you're now taking action against the people who betrayed you, and i can't see how that is making the situation worse. The accident was not your fault, and nor should you feel any guilt for what you did...if people can't accept you for what happened then that is their problem, not yours Percy. It may take a while to realise this but the actions you are doing now are for the best in the long term...

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Percymort I've seen you around the site a few times maybe not as Jinx but, as crownmeking. Me you might not know one another to well but, I feel for ya man and, like everyone before me get rid of your friends those aren't true friends. As for the girlfriend I say good job very good because she shouldn't have said a word about the whole thing. Now as for your family I can't say much to them but, they shouldn't be acting that way towards you. The last thing I can tell you man is just cheer up. Things happen in life that sometimes you can't change and, it might not be your fault but, if you make it your fault then it will be your fault.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Funny, I nearly drowned on a trip a few days ago. Before I blacked out, I managed to propel myself off the bottom of the pool and make it to the edge, after doing so for several minutes. I regretted excersizing before swimming that day, too tired to swim. -_-

Anyways, your town is (Bad word!)ed up. What were you supposed to do? You were physically unable to do anything, and the water park is supposed to have timing. A certain period of time so people don't bump into each other. I can understand that it's traumatic, but I prefer to think otherwise when it comes to death. Don't dwell on it, people die every day. If you're truly strong, you'll pull out of this, wiser than before.

Oh, and don't go to God on this one. From what i've seen, one of the few things your god can't deal with is death. Only you can pull yourself out of this. My best suggestion is find some quiet spot, and a couple of hours of free time.. And just sit there, best if outdoors away from human noises. Separate yourself from the problem and meditate on it.

Suicide? Think a little. It could've been you with the smashed skull. One person died, the other lived. What would be the point of killing yourself then? You managed to survive, don't bother throwing it away. Maybe, if you think this way, you should keep on living for the kid that died, no matter what people say or do to you.... Though I would suggest a self-defense class. People can get violent.

Last edited:

Reiodrake

wow....holy crap man thats harsh i think my heart stopped as soon as you said that the kids skull cracked @__@
anyways don't take it to hard it's not like you meant to do it but I'm glad you didn't get charged for man slaughter so everything is oooook...hopefully

FinalSora14

Yea its not your fault. Just stay away from the people who are saying bad stuff about you. the only way you will feel ok about all of this is by confronting the parents. It mey seem like a bad idea but they are the only 1s to make you feel right. I mean if they can forgive you than everyone should forgive you. You should also tell you parenys you want theropy it will help. ignore everyone wgo makes you feel bad. confront your family tell them get over the accident. Its no your fault. anyways it was the kids time to go. if he didnt get his skull crushed he probabaly would have drowned or something else. DOnt balme your self. get in touch with his parents and go to the kids funeral. trust me it will all blow over once you do. oh yea get new friends. they all should just leave you alone. tell them to go screw themselves and ignore them. in a year you'll start a new life(sorta) with new friends.
hang in there. :)

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
After reading what you said, I have to say that that was an unfortunate accident and you shouldn't blame yourself. You didn't know that there was a kid in there and it was clearly the park's fault because of lack of supervision. Your girlfriend is supposed to support you through thick and thin but in this case the way she treated you after the incident, just simply dump her cause after her rejection and her little fling with someone else, she should go to hell. As for your family, give them time to get over the accident and for you...I suggest you get away from it all like doing something to take your mind off society. Maybe listen to music, go to another relatives house far away, or something else.

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
Dag, that's tough to hear. Though I have never been in a sitation like that myself, I can understand what you are going through somehow. The only thing that I can say is that you should just pray for forgiveness, and keep the kid in your heart.
The Marauder said:
Man, you gotta just remember that it wasn't your fault. How could you have known that there was already someone inside? You couldn't have. There is no concievable way that you could have found out whether or not the slide was clear. As for your friends, if they are treating you that way, they really weren't true friends to begin with. Hang in there, tell them what really happened, and know that this is all you can do. I feel for you man, but know you don't stand alone. Your friends will realize their errors if they are indeed friends.
Yea, what he says is the truth. Your TRUE friends will understand what you are going through, and will be there for you. I hope we have helped you some. Just keep your spirits up and everything will be fine. :)

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Percy, I would like the name of the local newspaper, where exactly this park is you went to,or news archives.

Otherwise I don't believe you. Nothing you stated is legally plausable. Need me to quote?

Xell

Wait, wut?
[Keyblade Shards]: Percy, what is this park called?
[~DanseMacabre~]: It's something like 79 cents isnt it?
[Zabazu]: no...teh futuredoes, which is fueled by money
[Keyblade Shards]: Come now, you must remember if it is in the newspaper?
[Percymort]: I told you it was in french
[~DanseMacabre~]: No wait
[The Lounge]: Ultima Keyblade has left at 9:10 pm
[~DanseMacabre~]: 75p british
[Keyblade Shards]: well, tellme,Frenchie
[Darkside Prins]: what is?
[Keyblade Shards]: *tell me
[Percymort]: I dont Know?
[Kazeth]: the future is the same as today...
[Keyblade Shards]: Liar
[Percymort]: ok, Could you please shut the #$%^&* up
[Thespis]: Do you know the article name?
[~DanseMacabre~]: The total worth of the amount of each element found in the human body
[Percymort]: Your like the #$%^&* ng people in my town
[Percymort]: Just #$%^&* offf
[Percymort]: #$%^&* offf
[Percymort]: #$%^&* you!
[Percymort]: #$%^&* off
[Keyblade Shards]: no. Know why? I read your thread and it is total bullshyt
[Enchanted Rose]: Calm down.
[Xell]: Percy.. This is the problem with telling people on the net.. >_>
[Kazeth]: <.<
[Percymort]: and #$%^&* your low life piece of crap of a face
[Uzumaki-Naruto]: You all may hate me, but I agree with KS -.-
[Percymort]: you look like Michael Jackson with no nose
[Darkside Prins]: that's only 75p?
[Demonic Angel]: Guys....
[Enchanted Rose]: Percymort. What does it matter is they don't believe you
[Keyblade Shards]: O rly? Percy, you're a low-life piece of crap for making this up
[The Lounge]: cam ron 77 has entered at 9:12 pm
[Percymort]: so go #$%^&* a #$%^&* ng cow KS
[Percymort]: GO #$%^&* A COW!
[~DanseMacabre~]: And I'm refusing to agree with anyone to be honest.
[~DanseMacabre~]: Yep
[Demonic Angel]: Go to the Archives of the paper.
[Enchanted Rose]: I'm getting a mod if this continues.
[Kazeth]: Percy, you weak-minded fool...
[Keyblade Shards]: Give me the archives and I'll believe your story
[~DanseMacabre~]: All the iron, water, sodium etc in the human body amounts to 75p
[Demonic Angel]: Must have Archives somewhere.
[Percymort]: #$%^&* you all, thanks for everything, seeya

This is the convo in Flashchat.. I know you guys believe him.. And I did too, but now that's changed, he got proved wrong and he couldn't take it.. Flame me all you want, I'm going to believe what i want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back