• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what you DID think

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twin Keyblades

no this for isnt your latest theory this is for any theory eg. wat you origonaly thought or just a stupid theroy

ready...set...GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
DiZ was Ansem's Shell, Namine was in no way related or had any connections to Kairi at all, Kingdom Hearts was that door we saw in Kingdom Hearts 1, the Ansem we saw in KH1 was the real Ansem

rowd149

Roxas became a member of Organization 13 AFTER battling Axel, and he wasn't Sora's nobody... That's all, really, I was freakin' religious about not reading any spoilers before I played the game, so I didn't really have anything to formulate theories of! ^_^;;;

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Diz was the Superior of the organization. Also Riku and Mickey was part of the organization, this was not my original thought. Roxas was Tidus, this was also not my thought. Riku was the glowing eye unknown, this was also not my theory.
Riku wore the blindfold so that it could make his 6th sense stronger.lol
Roxas was the alternate version of Sora.
Roxas was Sora's gaurdian.
Diz was the burnt up Ansem.
Diz was Ansem's nobody.
Namine was the alternate version of Kairi.

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
twohearts said:
I Dont Want To Spoil You But Ill Say This Your All Wrong

We're talking about what we all used to think forever ago before the game was out, we all already know that none of this is true

I didn't think that DiZ was the Superior of the Organization, but I beleived that he used to be, and that he was seeking revenge on them for betraying him and kicking him out

brainy_pigeon

I thought DiZ was Ansem's nobody or something like that.

I might have thought that Riku wore the blindfold because he was in the darkness and then he went to the light, so he was blinded or something like that. But, I don't really remember.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Lmao wow I had alot of wrong thoughts..

Destiny Islands was an island off the coast of Twilight Town

~~~~

Roxas is Sora's dark side (Which I was kinda right.)

~~~~

Namine is Roxas's best friend, like Sora was with Kairi. And Namine was Kairi's dark side. (Which is somewhat right.)

~~~~

DiZ was the leader of Organization XIII

~~~~

Organization XIII wanted to use Sora's Keyblade so they could take control of the Heartless

~~~~

The Nobodies (Which were called White Creatures at the time.) were the light inside someone's heart.

O

Oberon

I used to think Roxas was evil Sora, and that his name was 'boxes.'XD

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
PRE CHAIN OF MEMORIES: I thought that Sora shared his heart with "BHK". Since I heard somewhere "The Other Side of the Heart"

Duel Weilding Unknwon was BHK (At first I thought it was Sora, but when he asked "Where's Sora", I began to think that this guy must be a part of Sora, because he could weild Oathkeeper and Oblivion, but isn't really him. Thus the "BHK") I was dead on =P

Sitting-On-The-Rock was Kairi. Seriously! Sitting on the Rock had very femmy lips!

Oh, and I believed that Diz wanted revenge on Sora, because Diz was Ansem, and Sora had defeated him. I strongly believed that Diz=Ansem.

AFTER CHAIN OF MEMORIES: Diz must be this weird good guy aiding Riku...for some reason.
BHK, now "Roxas", was still the other side of Sora's Heart, the darkness.

The Organization was being led by Ansem.

Twin Keyblades

this is what i used to think

* roxas was soras shell
* bfu (blindfolded unknown) was riku's shell
* namaine (i think thats how you spell it) was somehow connected with kairi

im all out of ideas
now you give another

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
TheMuffinMan said:
DiZ was Ansem's Shell, Namine was in no way related or had any connections to Kairi at all, Kingdom Hearts was that door we saw in Kingdom Hearts 1, the Ansem we saw in KH1 was the real Ansem

Wow, same as me. I thought DiZ was evil at first. KH2 had a lot of shocks for me and those other people who didn't spoil themselves (much)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back