• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What You Think Of Sephiroth!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
Wow, that was some theory, but I don't agree with some of the points, I know that Sephyrothy got his powers from the Jenova cells, but one thing is that Why didn't Cloud get some of them too? since Cloud is a cloine and he neveer really was there in people's past, he was a replacement for sokme guy who went to Shinra to become a member of SOLDIER.

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
WTF? What Cetra theory? Hojo raped Lucrecia, thus conceiving a child. That child was Sephiroth. Hojo than injected a TON of Jenova cells into the womb, making Sephiroth super strong, and intelligent, but it backfires in the end, as Jenova then has control over him. So he couldn't be a Cetra. I hate the theory that Vincent is Sephs father, so don't try it, I won't believe it. I mean, Hojo even states that Seph is his son and wants to use the mako cannon to make him stronger. So yea...People often get Gast confused with Hojo I think. I once read a theory about someone thinking Vincent was Sephs dad, and Hojo was Aeriths dad. HOW DARE THEY!!!!!! I flamed him though. XD

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
hojo thinks sephiroth is his son, but we can not escape from that vincent and lucrecia had a little romance that eventually had to end

and you are right about sephiroth not being a cetra, he has no blood from cetra at all, but he admired the image of cetra and fooled himself to believe he was a cetra and had to take the job to regain controll of the planet.

how sephiroth got his power, this is it :

-Living in a lifestream bubble training his mind
-Merging with black materia from the cetra's ancient temple
-Manipulated with Jenova cells
-Trained in a military force since childhood
-Killing the president of Shinra

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
hojo thinks sephiroth is his son,
hojo knows sephiroth is his son.
but we can not escape from that vincent and lucrecia had a little romance that eventually had to end
they did love each other, but it was made perfectlly clear that hojo is sephiroth's father. quite clear.
Killing the president of Shinra
how could this give him power? all that that says is that his homicide skills are improving!
since Cloud is a cloine
cloud is not a clone.
I once read a theory about someone thinking Vincent was Sephs dad, and Hojo was Aeriths dad.
yeah i've run into my share of crazy theorys regarding FFVII.
.......O_O i hate to break up these little arguements, i really do, it is fun watching you everyone fight it out! but um how is talking about sephoroths past, really talking about what you think abou sephiroth? i think this is off topic.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
It is not made perfectly clear, on the surface you hear hojo claiming he is the father, and you hear that lucrecia was raped through vague messages, but it is not stated as a fact that he is his father, there is a huge speculation if vincent might be his father, vincent loved lucrecia, and lucrecia was at a point very interested in vincent, if you have ever played ff7, and gone to the secret cave, you get this information

killing the president of shinra made it clear that if sephiroth wants anything from them, he gets it, great power to have for sephiroth

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
if you have ever played ff7, and gone to the secret cave, you get this information
i'm playing FFVII, i'm still on the first disk searching for the dumb temple of the anceints (if you could tell me where it is, i would appreciate it), so i have not been to lucrecias cave, i have every intention to though. and if you say that since i am not even on the second disk that i don't know what i'm talking about, i know the entire story line and the things that happen within it. you learn that stuff when you have looked at over 700 advent children sites...and again isn't this off topic?

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
ugh, you havent even gotten to second disc, and you try to tell me whats right or wrong about ff7? i dont think you know what kind of ff fan your dealing with here, certainly one who's not gonna enlight you with more facts

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
No, but you can call him that cause he's vampire like. He is designed as a modern vampire, the hole image is vampireish, but he isnt a vampire in the story.

the_titan

hes ok its kinda cheap how he can kill u instantly with that 1 move but otherwise hes pretty cool

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
ugh, you havent even gotten to second disc, and you try to tell me whats right or wrong about ff7? i dont think you know what kind of ff fan your dealing with here, certainly one who's not gonna enlight you with more facts
i have no intention of being "enlightened" so that solves your problem there. and for your information i found the dumb place and am on the second disk. and had you fully read some of my previous posts, you will find i know a lot about the game without having finished it yet. here, instead i will enlighten you! i have been on over 700 advent children sites, and in the process looked at all the info they have regarding FFVII, i have even read my strategy guide in my spare time because i was bored! i know a lot, i don't know how much you know, but i would appreciate it if you did not judge my knowledge by how far i am in the game.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
OH MY GOSH!!!!! he's strong i guess....... but my friend just used strike raid and repeat, repeat, repeat. He beat it like that......not 2 hard eh? probaly harder than it sounds
well it would depend on your strategy, your stats, your keyblade, and your level. because level 100 and the ultima keyblade, would be a lot easier then level 50 and the jungle king. but still it might be that easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back