• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what....?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
Is there a release date there? Even if its just a Dec 09 I'll be happy.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Probably a pre-order. Little "art" does look nice though.
Not seeing a date (can't read Japanese) but that may be like that until one is released. Or somebody trying to rip people off.

Aria

braver by the minute
It says it's not available yet, but they should be announcing the release date(or month/season) pretty soon.

Abbot

Check out more of the images. There's another fake cover. :p

EDIT:
Actually, there's more than one. And a few of 'em aren't half bad. I probably like the black cover the most. Although, the blue one with all the character art on the front isn't bad either. The back side for that one is probably the best.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I can't see very well, but from that fake box art, is the stuff under the mickey sign grass? and is that a keyblade?

wait nevermind, saw the full version.. well the clouds look nice! i like that box art!

Abbot

There are more box art designs. Just click the first one, there are a bunch of images.

EDIT:
Also, looking at past covers, I'm almost positive that two people are going to be sitting against each other. At least two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back