• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
If Riku did indeed say something...wrong, I'm sure they would've put it under the rating. But, all there is, is violence.>>
Kind of hard to understand what he is saying, so I can understand hearing something weird.^^

The M.C.

JTTW
^^yeah, thats true. it woulda helped if you said what he might have said bad though. i think its probably just grunts and stuff like that. or like how sora says "take that."

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
ShadowRoxas1907 said:
Riku gets on my nerves in the first one. He's cooler in KH2

That was completely uncalled for. Riku pwns all other KH series characters in EVERY game because he's unique and takes a DIFFERENT path.

Maybe you just don't like change.

Anyways, no.. I don't think he says anything mean. The game's rated 'E'..

...anyways, this thread has served it's purpose I think.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I beat the Riku on kh in about 1216512 turns of death. and mind you i was only 7 or 8

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
_Riku_ said:
That was completely uncalled for. Riku pwns all other KH series characters in EVERY game because he's unique and takes a DIFFERENT path.

Maybe you just don't like change.

lol...I loved how you said he is "unique" and takes a "DIFFERENT path"...when all he is the cliche anti-hero of the RPG world..XD...but he does pwn the rest so meh..

<_<...Riku says nothing bad..if you think he does still then so be it...and now I think this is done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back