• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's a game that you would consider yourself a pro at (Aside from KH)?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
For me it would be Ratchet & Clank. Every time I play a new game in the series, I'm instantly good at it. And to this day, my brother still refuses to play PvP (in the games that have it) against me.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
The Legend of Zelda. I never get stumped that badly by puzzles in the series, and in every game I've collected every heart piece/upgrade that I could. Only thing I haven't done extensively is Breath of the Wild's Korok seeds.

Soldier

Awards
Hard to say honestly, any game I pick up once I know the controls I'm a formidable opponent in it. I guess if I had to narrow it down I'd say Assassin's Creed? I'm excellent at hit and run manuevers.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Games that come to mind for me are: MGS4, God of War (PS4), FF7, 9, 10, Dragon Quest XIII, Persona 5 (vanilla), Last of Us (the first one), and Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction. I mentioned those games specifically because at a time I could play any one those games with my eyes closed, on any difficulty, and obtain every achievement.

There are a lot of other games I'm particularly good at, but those above were the ones I put a lot of sweat equity in.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I’m assuming games like you know like the back of your hand? Most Legend of Zelda games. Specifically Link’s Awakening. Pokémon Red/Blue. Call of Duty (series) I suppose. If I can hit across-the-map snipes while being intoxicated then I guess I’m “pro” ? Lol

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I honestly suck at every single game I play but I love them anyway.
I mean, unless you count The Sims I guess? I'm pretty good at that game, but I wouldn't really call it hard.

farming

Awards
It's traditional Dragon City APK. My favorite race is dragons. There are so many tactics to win. Few years ago I knew them all.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 271965

I would consider myself a pro at Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, any Yu-Gi-Oh! game, and most Pokémon games. After KH, Legend of Zelda is probably my favorite video game series :)

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I was gonna say Pokémon but I kinda fell off post Gen 6. I am a pro with Gen 1 and 2. To the point that I know the team and AI of NPCS and route trainers. I know the cheats and exploits and as well of the composition and energy of gen 1/2 Pokémon.

Back