• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats a NEO

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TTBK2

Awards
...... My lord. Now you see, that's what happens when people don't use pronunciation. It's supposed to be N.E.O. so that you know it's an abbreviated phrase. Like F.B.I. or C.I.A. Otherwise you can confuse it with Neo like the name of the Neo Shadow.

Keji

lmao yea XD it does get confusing
and for ttbk2 i love it when you make your comments.. theyre so friggin funny XD
dunno why.. but im the person that just bursts out laughing when someone gets pissed or starts crying.. their faces/personality is hilarious....im wierd XD

Sora Botaki

TTBK2 said:
...... My lord. Now you see, that's what happens when people don't use pronunciation. It's supposed to be N.E.O. so that you know it's an abbreviated phrase. Like F.B.I. or C.I.A. Otherwise you can confuse it with Neo like the name of the Neo Shadow.

Thats why i put it in all caps, NEO, it obviously wouldnt be NEO Shadow

TTBK2

Awards
Actually some people could still get it confused in that they could think that you are emphasizing what kind of Shadow you are talking about(i.e. a topic where someone starts to argue against a theory saying something about shadows and you reply"I said NEO shadows, not regular ones.")

sorixed

Dattebayo!
neo is what' s in my avatar neo shadow ! neo means non existant one!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
It is a neo shadow i was just saying what n.e.o. means non existant one that's what neoshadow's are!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back