• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whats chernabog

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
if ya saw Sleeping Beauty hes the monster of Bald Mountain. Hes tough and you cant beat KH without fighting him. Hes a boss In End of The World on the volcano. Im pretti sure the volcano is spoosd to be Bald Mountain.

oath keeper

hes not from sleeping beauty hes from fantasia;)
SorasAngel1292 said:
if ya saw Sleeping Beauty hes the monster of Bald Mountain. Hes tough and you cant beat KH without fighting him. Hes a boss In End of The World on the volcano. Im pretti sure the volcano is spoosd to be Bald Mountain.

darkweilder

Yeah he's from fantasia the best musical in all the world lol. And he's pretty tough but not really i beat him in like 2 tries lol. He killed me with the stupid fire attacks. the only prob. with him is that he's too f*in big. ^_^

HeartlessSlayer

I'll tell you something else about Chernabog. He's actually a Slovakian god of evil and the real truth about him is that he's supposed to be Satan.

SacredFireman

HeartlessSlayer said:
I'll tell you something else about Chernabog. He's actually a Slovakian god of evil and the real truth about him is that he's supposed to be Satan.
Wow, so Ansem has Satan working for him?

KeybladeShadow88

he was easy, he needed those little minions from fantasia ( which is the best musical ever ) to help him fight to make it alittle tougher, I beat him in about 3 min. with the original keyblade, which is honestly just as strong as ultima weapon if you get around level 70. ( also as far as musicals go, heres alittle info I find to be funny, a North korean producer decided he was going to remake "the sound of music" but he thought it was too long so he decided to shorten it... and can anyone guess how... by cutting out all of the musical sceans....)

HeartlessSlayer

SacredFireman said:
Wow, so Ansem has Satan working for him?

that's what he was in Fantasia, they now call him the Chernabog because catholic parents complain about using Satan in a disney film

Edala Fort

wow...it is a wonder why u guys waste your life playing kingdom hearts over and over.
chernabog is th big black and winged guy you can fight in the end of the world after going through all the stupid vortex thingy. Defeat him and then get super glide. High speed travel.
by the way, i thought i was ome sort of demon by the name of 'czernobog'. some duke of darkness of something like that.

the_titan

hes really easy as long as u stay behind his head and attack
hes supposed 2b the image of the devil with wings
hes in fantasia

Oracle

I can't even remember what happened when I fought Chernabog x_xI know I died once... Then I beat him the second time around... I think I just did the same thing I did with Ursula and just let Donald and Goofy beat him (which took about a half hour with Ursula... xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back