• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whats does sora mean when he says...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dash27

You've got to be kidding me! It wasn't Kairi or Roxas, it was Jimminy! 'cause Kairi and Roxas at this point are either being lazy on the Destiny Islands, or busy being Sora's nobody!!!

Also it couldn't be Roxas because he didn't know who that was yet!

SH_Brat

Meh...

He is talking about Jiminy. Think about what the game would be like without Jiminy's journal.
Sora can't be talking about Kairi because all she was doing was waiting for him to come back to Destiny Islands. She was in no way any help what-so-ever in the game. And since Sora was talking about helping pary's, those who actually help in some way against the main antagonist, it could not have been Kairi.
Roxas wasn't even known to Sora. I don't think he would have counted him subconciously because Goofy or Donald might have wondered who he was talking about and also if Sora had any subconcious knowlegde of Roxas I believe he would have recognized the name in some way when it was mentioned in his presence. Since Sora, even though I think he should have, didn't feel any connection to the name Roxas when he was called by it, then I don't think he would have mentioned Roxas at this point in time. And that is why it can't be Roxas. It's not Kairi or Roxas. It jas to be Jiminy.

way to dawn18

Ok why the heck would it be Roxas or Kairi. Roxas was created from sora but he is his own person so Sora woldn't just randomly know someone who he hasn't met yet. Jiminy travles with them though. What Sora said isn't important and has no metaphoric value what so ever. It's Jiminy Case closed.:thumbup:

Dexel

Beyond hope
All Jiminy does is make a journal. Would the characters be affected in any way if Jiminy wasn't there? No. Sora subconciously knew Roxas,and Roxas IS helping. Sora needed Roxas to re-awaken. So,Roxas might not have been in the party,but he counts,too.

Sora was counting Roxas. Jiminy hardly even showed up from the beginning to the end. Jiminy played no significant role whatsoever. I think that the games might have been better had they not included Jiminy,who doesn't play as much of a role as Kairi.

That's my opinion,I stand for it,I'm not here to be an ass.

funnymanhaha1000

I believe that he was talking about roxas because he never mentioned another name, and if he was talking about Kairi, he would have mentioned her name. I think it was kinda like Roxas speaking through Sora because he wanted his presence to be know or something along those lines. It was either that, or Sora somehow felt the presence of another person there (roxas), so he added him to the mix.

he was talking about Kairi, he named all of them, and then corrected himself, saying the 6 of them. He didnt know about Roxas until Hollow Bastion, while Xigbar is talking to him.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Ok people I have no idea why all of you think it's Roxas since Sora doesn't know Roxas even exists and last I checked Sora wasn't exactly possessed by Roxas for that one insignificant sentence, why would he be?

It isn't Kairi since she isn't doing anything to help him achieve his goal of taking on the Org. She is just on the island waiting for him to return and that is all, if he were talking about Kairi then that would mean that Kairi would have to be traveling on her own to fight the Org and Sora would have to know about it even though he has been asleep for a year, now does that make sense? No it doesn't so it isn't Kairi.

It's the damn cricket people as stupid as it may sound it's the cricket, no Jiminy doesn't fight but he is still along for the ride and we all just need to accept it. As insignificant as you all may think he is it was the cricket. There is no possessing going on, there is no deeper meaning to the sentence it's just the cricket in the boy's shirt or pocket.

Look at it:
Sora said:
Me, you guys, Riku, and the King. I don't care who this Organization is
or what it's planning. With the five of us---I mean, six of us---there's
nothing to worry about, right?
If it were Kairi he would have said Kairi but like I said that doesn't make sense since Kairi is not traveling to take on the Org and if she was Sora wouldn't even know about so he couldn't even count her even if he wanted to. Also it isn't Roxas cause he doesn't know even about him until near the end of the game and why would Roxas talk through Sora for that one sentence as if he needs to be counted? Roxas is apart of Sora or is Sora now meaning he technically already counted him since he said "ME" etc, not that it matters because Sora doesn't even know about Roxas.

I explained it twice do I need to do it a third time?

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeah it makes more sense now, i mean it would of sounded wierd if he said and jiminy cricket, so yeah he was talkn about jiminy becuase i would think he would said kairir if he would of talked about her and he didnt even kow about roxas being inside of him so yeah jiminy thanks for the help ^_^

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I was wondering about this too. I though that Roxas was trying to count himself in through Sora. I dunno!

S

Sayury

I think it actually men to be Roxas...even when sora don't know 'bout him he kinda think of him..no?

Kurxi

I think it's Jimmy. Due to the fact...
Me- Sora
You Guys- Donald, Goofy AND Jimmy Cricket
Riku- Riku (duh)
The King- Mikcey

Altogether equals to 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back