• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whats does sora mean when he says...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
when ur in yen sids tower after you become sora he says, with me you guys riku and the king...with the five of us...six of us..etc etc

why did he say six of us when he only mentioned five people i never quite got that was he talkn about roxas or what?

Axel5

I believe that he was talking about roxas because he never mentioned another name, and if he was talking about Kairi, he would have mentioned her name. I think it was kinda like Roxas speaking through Sora because he wanted his presence to be know or something along those lines. It was either that, or Sora somehow felt the presence of another person there (roxas), so he added him to the mix.

Kairiangel

It was like a Roxas/Sora thing like when Sora lets ma tear lose that was Roxas and the bit were Sora said "they don't exist" and looks at his hands so when he said six he meant Roxas just veiw those scenes again you'll see!

Sora-Riku

Sora,Donald,Goofy,Jimminy,Riku and the king I might not be that good at math but i'm sure yhat makes six people.....or 2 people and 4 Disney people.

topher1987

I have to agree that it was Roxas he was talking about. This is the first of many things that Sora does that are because Roxas is now part of him.

NIGHTMAREQUEEN

No way he means jiminy, jiminy doesen't do anything but write in the journals, kairi has done more in a way so I think he's talking about her, and it can't be roxas because he hasen't discovered who he is yet so how can it be him

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
He's talking about Jiminy Cricket. Jiminy is inside one of Sora's pockets you know or somewhere near his neck.

SH_Brat

He meant Jiminy. Kairi doesn't count cause she wasn't one of the helping partys. All she was doing was waiting on destiny island for Sora to come back. What gets me is, why couldn't she have went along to help find Riku? Nomura admited that he didn't even know if there was going to be a second game, so why didn't he make Kairi go with them??

1. Sora, 2. Donald, 3. Goofy, 4. King Mickey, 5. Riku, and 6. Jiminy.

killer7326

he meant Roxas. He said it because Roxas is part of him but he didn't know who he was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back