• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's gonna happen to Mickey?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku0147

Awards
Ok, I don't know if this has been asked yet, but does anyone know what Disney and Kingdom Hearts are going to do without Wayne Allwine (Mickey's old voice actor). Have they found a replacement yet? Just wondering.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Yeah, replace him. :(
They train people for that job. By the time a speaking role is needed we may be able to tell the difference.

Sexy Angel
They're searching for a new one.

Sherlock_Mouse.jpg

Radon

mofo
Replacing Mickey is a heaps bigger job than just the role in KH. You've got to voice him for almost everything he does. Although, come to think of it there arent many shows Mickey makes appearances in today.

AllEndsWith-

I bet, when Disney confirms the new voice actor, its gonna be exactly like when SEGA replaced Sonic's old VA with Jason Griffith.

You could hear people whine for miles.

Although I hope the KHI forums will be a little bit more classy than the above stated SEGA whiners.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
I bet, when Disney confirms the new voice actor, its gonna be exactly like when SEGA replaced Sonic's old VA with Jason Griffith.

Although I hope the KHI forums will be a little bit more classy than the above stated SEGA whiners.

You haven't been here very long, have you...

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
he will never be truly replaced. He was the only true mickey VA. But honestly yeah, they will get a replacement eventually.

Apollo

Silver Member

Yeah right. We bitched when Sora's voice changed from KH1 to KH2.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Yeah right. We bitched when Sora's voice changed from KH1 to KH2.

Except same voice actors. What do you expect? You cannot blame Haley Joel Osment for having his balls dropped and entering into manhood. Or do Child Cruelty and having his balls chopped off, so he cannot have his voice 'dropped'.

Apollo

Silver Member
Except same voice actors. What do you expect? You cannot blame Haley Joel Osment for having his balls dropped and entering into manhood. Or do Child Cruelty and having his balls chopped off, so he cannot have his voice 'dropped'.

I never said there was a change in VA's. I was also never one of the people that made a big deal about it, it's somthing that's out of the VA's control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back