• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's in the Box?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
It's one of the biggest mysteries surrounding the future of the series. Naturally there has been serious speculation as to its contents, but we're going to set all that aside and talk about our silliest theories about the Black Box. I'll start with a simple one. It's meant to be opened on Luxu's birthday, and when it is Sora (wearing a party hat) will pop out with a cake shouting "Happy Birthday!".

okhi12

Awards
I thought it was clear the box contains the ultimate sea salt ice cream recipe, the most precious flavour in the whole universe. The MoM wants to ensure that whatever happens, that invaluable knowledge is locked and safe until he reaches Quadratum. Then, he will give the box to a man named Aegis, who will open it and come up with a new recipeh. This will trigger the thirteenth Keyblade War. Kairi's grandma will tell this story in Kingdom Hearts 4.68 -An oath to return home before dinner gets cold-

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
b837d3513467324fc898d56c30cc422aaf896710_hq.jpg

jacklak

Awards
b837d3513467324fc898d56c30cc422aaf896710_hq.jpg

I thought it was clear the box contains the ultimate sea salt ice cream recipe, the most precious flavour in the whole universe. The MoM wants to ensure that whatever happens, that invaluable knowledge is locked and safe until he reaches Quadratum. Then, he will give the box to a man named Aegis, who will open it and come up with a new recipeh. This will trigger the thirteenth Keyblade War. Kairi's grandma will tell this story in Kingdom Hearts 4.68 -An oath to return home before dinner gets cold-
you know there might be so truth to what you are saying...i have to admit the idea of a thirteenth keyblade war seems like the kind of thing of Nomura would do. Obviously 13 is an unlucky number...but it definitely has an ominous vibe to it as well. We know the keyblade war in Union X isn't the first one if the Master was actually telling the truth. So the idea of number 13 cant be discounted.

Barrett

Awards
Don't tell Nomura, but I'm gonna leak the final KHUX story update. The Player actually finds the Black Box during the final battle of the entire game, opens it, and finds the most powerful thing to exist in all known worldlines, a brand new Kairi medal.

senninichigo

Awards
Well I'll be the first one to not meme here (which is a first for me cause I love to meme). I think the box contains a "medium" for the foretellers so they could re-form when Luxu is recompleted with his old memories. It's the only way to explain how they just show up at the end of KH3 (until Nomura jumps in with some other shenanigans). That's why Ava isn't there in the end because her "medium" isn't in the box it's somewhere else. Possibly the body Luxu put in the arc in the latest update but that's just a theory....A GAME THEORY!!!!!!

Awards
Since it's April 1st, it's time to get crazy. At the end of Phase 2 during the climactic battle with the Master of Masters, he decides to open the box out of desperation. And none other than Cthulhu rises from its unfathomable depths. Just before the credits start rolling the camera focuses on Mickey and he says "We're Fucked".

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
The box contains the Master of Master's heart, and he became the first Nobody in the process. This heart is meant for a different body though, a vessel built to withstand anything and house the MoM's true unbridled power. The one to open the box will be this chosen one.

Then Goofy opens the box.

"A-hyuck, this was all apart of my master plan! All worldliness shall be rid of Darkness forever!!"

Back