• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's left, all there ever was, or maybe something else?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
I was going along thinking I had a pretty thorough understanding of the KH universe untill I read this in another thread;

The apprentice Xehanort is neither MX or Terra, hence the brown eyes that distinguish him as a new personality.

and that got me thinking. While Terra, MX, and ME were fighting over control of the entity now known as Apprentice Xehanort, who was in control? Did they alternate? Was it a fusion of their personalities? Was one of them dominant? Or was AX someone new entirely?

Crystal

Silver Member
I was going along thinking I had a pretty thorough understanding of the KH universe untill I read this in another thread;

and that got me thinking. While Terra, MX, and ME were fighting over control of the entity now known as Apprentice Xehanort, who was in control? Did they alternate? Was it a fusion of their personalities? Was one of them dominant? Or was AX someone new entirely?

I think MX control most of the Apprentice Xehanort's body.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

This is a mystery right now, and it's going to be addressed in 3D as well as which incarnation (Xemnas and Ansem SOD) got which memories.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com

Master Eraqus is not within Apprentice Xehanort, is he? If he is, I clearly missed something important. But the way I understand it, it's only Terra and Master Xehanort within Apprentice Xehanort (Ansem, Seeker of Darkness).

And no, it's a new personality. He has no memory of either of his pasts, so he obtained a "clean slate" so to speak. However, he lost the ability to wield the Keyblade, retained the power of Darkness, and retained Master Xehanort's evil tendencies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Master Eraqus is not within Apprentice Xehanort, is he? If he is, I clearly missed something important. But the way I understand it, it's only Terra and Master Xehanort within Apprentice Xehanort (Ansem, Seeker of Darkness).
Eraqus is inside Terra's heart; it went into him when Terra went out to grab him after their fight. Blank Points and a clue from Nomura go to show this.

And no, it's a new personality. He has no memory of either of his pasts, so he obtained a "clean slate" so to speak. However, he lost the ability to wield the Keyblade, retained the power of Darkness, and retained Master Xehanort's evil tendencies.
You could say that Xehanort took on MX's personality, IMO.

Crystal

Silver Member

Master Eraqus is inside Terra.
It happen after Terra fights with Master Eraqus.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
Eraqus is inside Terra's heart; it went into him when Terra went out to grab him after their fight. Blank Points and a clue from Nomura go to show this.

You could say that Xehanort took on MX's personality, IMO.

Oh, ok. The way I understood it was that Terra inadvertently killed off Eraqus. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

And yeah, I guess that is a fair statement. He does have his personality/tendencies, but lacks his memories.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This is a mystery right now, and it's going to be addressed in 3D as well as which incarnation (Xemnas and Ansem SOD) got which memories.

Whoa, where did it ever say that's what will be addressed in 3D?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
In an interview Nomura said that the dividing in power/memories between the the Xehanort incarnates would be addressed in his next game, then they announced KH3D along with the mystery of part of Terra being with Riku when Xehanort SoD set foot in his heart/darkness/body whatever or something to that effect. He just connected the dots.

I think MX was commandeering AX most of the time. Or was the one with the most influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back