• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's the difference between White Done, Yellow Done and Ticked Done?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForbiddenMemory

Website
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone,
Something's been on my mind for quite some time now .

After every time you finish a mission you either receive the following:

• No DONE = Haven't filled in the Mission Gauge enough
  • White Done = Filled the Mission Gauge to the minimum standard.
  • Yellow Done = Filled the Mission Gauge to the maximum.
and...

• A Black Ticked Done? = I cannot piece together what this represents? Some of my missions have white ticked DONES and some yellow ticked DONES.

Does anyone know what a Ticked Done means and how to get them in other dones?

Thanks for reading and I hope you'll reply.

Take Care.

Absent axel

Isn't no done mean that you didnt get a bonus mission or you didn't get to do one? Of course a grey done is not filled the mission gauge to yellow but a black tiked one? I have completed all my missions and never got a black ticked one, that is a bunch of doohoodles. There are also grey spots that are badges that you havn't collected.

UnstoppableSound

Hello everyone,
Something's been on my mind for quite some time now .

After every time you finish a mission you either receive the following:

• No DONE = Haven't filled in the Mission Gauge enough
  • White Done = Filled the Mission Gauge to the minimum standard.
  • Yellow Done = Filled the Mission Gauge to the maximum.
and...

• A Black Ticked Done? = I cannot piece together what this represents? Some of my missions have white ticked DONES and some yellow ticked DONES.

Does anyone know what a Ticked Done means and how to get them in other dones?

Thanks for reading and I hope you'll reply.

Take Care.

What the HELL are you talking about? The only types of completion are the ones you listed: Not done whatsoever, fill the mission gauge up to the first mark (if applicable), and fill the mission gauge up 100%.

As for this "Ticked Done" I have no idea what you mean. I didn't notice that...however if it did slip by me and you're not just tripping out, perhaps this 'tick' appears after you obtain all treasure chests & badges?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
As said before -
No done = no completed mission
white done = minimum required,
yellow = all bonus objectives met.
No idea about the black ticked one though. Did you skip Days and not do all the missions you could skip? o_O

ForbiddenMemory

Website
www.youtube.com
What the HELL are you talking about? The only types of completion are the ones you listed: Not done whatsoever, fill the mission gauge up to the first mark (if applicable), and fill the mission gauge up 100%.

As for this "Ticked Done" I have no idea what you mean. I didn't notice that...however if it did slip by me and you're not just tripping out, perhaps this 'tick' appears after you obtain all treasure chests & badges?

I have all badges and treasures and I still got DONE with ticks and some without

ForbiddenMemory

Website
www.youtube.com
NOTE: I have worked it out!

White 'Done' means that you have completed the main objective, but not the optional.

Gold 'Done' means that you have completed the optional objective by filling the mission gauge all the way (this must be done in the normal holo-mission, not in a challenge)

The checkmarks (black ticks) mean that that mission was required to advance to the next day, optional missions do not have checkmarks behind them.

So basically if a mission has a black tick then you MUST do the mission to advance, meaning you cannot skip it.

Thanks anyway for trying.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
There are no tick marks. UnstoppableSound needs to stop being a prick.

The "tick marks" you're referring to are just grayed out Kingdom Keys from, as you said, the missions needed to progress the story.

S

Shadow Soldier

Somehow, someway, you manage to piss me off more and more each day, and you make me hate you more and more each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back