• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's the fastest way to level Terra up?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraroxasventus

If you name a command that you need to meld can you please list it? The fastest way to level up when you are past level 40

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
:D as far as commands go i always have two cure/cura.curaga and atleast one magnera/magnega.
plus i also found the thunder roll and renwel gurad action action commands very useful.

WaveK89

EXP Walker and grinding makes it leveling a bit easier. There is also EXP Chance where you receive double EXP from enemies if your health is below 25%. Not sure how to make it though, but I believe it also requires an Abounding Crystal.

Trimms

EXP Walker is good up until like level 25, then it doesn't do much especially around level 40 where you need 15,000 EXP to level up. But if you get it really early then it's amazing how you can just run in circles for like 30 seconds and level up haha.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Sonic Blade is an excellent command (especially for Terra). And EXP Walker, while not as useful at higher levels, does tend to shorten Level up time. A good place to grins is Castle of Dreams, especially once you've completed the Final Episode, as it's battle level goes up. There are a lot of spots where Unversed appear inside the actual castle and the Courtyard. Aside from that, the Mirage arena is pretty decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back