• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's the hardest part in KH??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auroron

i got a list here:

1. clayton and stealthy (that guy?)
2. riku 2
3. kurt zisa

these are the hardest bosses in the game!

note: phantom is easy! and sephiroth isn't that hard. if you have curaga and some time to spend, you don't have a problem beating him.:D

Sora Kun

Sephiroth, if your level 45 and try him, good luck beating him, you need it.. I did like 3 years ago lvl 45 and boy was that a struggle, then I went up to lvl 100 later on.

X-Gurl

I haven't fought any of the bosses like Sephiroth, Ice Titan etc, so I can't say how hard they are, but for me the hardest bosses were Clayton & Riku @ hollow bastion...maybe not the hardest, but they definately took me the longest to beat XD

K

kairi2009

Sephiroth, definately was the hardest, next was ansem 2 and then Kurt Zisa because you have to figure out his attacking pattern, then Phantom

CentrinoMT

The hardest bosses for me where:
1. Riku at destiney islands took me like 18 times i think
2. Malificent as a dragon in hollow bastion
3. Kurtzisa
4. The dark Riku at hollow bastion (the 2nd time you fight)
5. I have yet to beat Sephy. He's just to hard for me

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I thing that All so the end of the game id hard.

but thatz just me I don't know About you or you orrrrrr you lol

live have fun ( get out & play)

That Boi Leek

Sephiroth waz hard...took me around 8 to 11 timez.....or waz it 12-15....can't remember. Fightin Riku on Destiny Island waz hard 2....but tha one that waz annoyin waz Ursula...that's when I waz low in level and when I jus started 2 level up 2 be 100 which I did do and beat tha game @.....I took her like she waz eazy and I kept gettin jacked up

KatChanSan

Sephiroth and Riku on the Destiny Islands, for the optional bosses.. But for regular bosses, I'd say Ursula (The second time), because she took me a few hours before I learned the best strategy to beat her with (Let Donald and Goofy do all the work)
But also.... Hm....Clayton and the stupid Stealth Sneak took me awhile, too..

The very last battle with Ansem, when he looks like a weird ship confused me..Because you had to go to certain places after you kicked his ass the first time (Like to go get Donald and Goofy) so I flew around for about twenty minutes before I figured out where the little movie told me to go...But I'm just an idiot.. Ansem was easy, though.

Marluxia No.11

kingdom hearts was an awesome game (that i mastered). the hardest fight for me the first time was kurt zisa (that's the name of an actual kid who entered a contest) or riku possesed by ansem.

M

Master Jedi

I think Sephiroth is definitely the hardest, cuz i havent beaten him yet. And truthfully, i didnt find Riku II very hard, or Ansem, and the Gargoyle thing was actually really easy. But thats just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back