• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did in COM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Let's see . . .

Mine happened during a boss battle. I beating up Axel and noticed a Donal card jumping around on the other side of the room. I thought to myself, "I don't need it, my hp just fine and I have plenty cure cards". A few turns later, my hp meter was flashing and Sora was purple in the face, I had found out that I had already used up my cure cards and most were premium cards! So I died because I didn't pick up that Donald card that would've cured me and given me time to activate my Riku card and use an elixer.:eek:

soras_destiny55

AngelHeart15 said:
when i only used sleghts in a battle. i ran out of cards and i died.
yeah, i watched all the tutorials and read the strategy guide and still only stocked cards and used sleights. im now at marluxia redux, and after dying hundreds of times (literally) im only figuring that out now because marluxia doesnt stock cards and he's easy to break. ive run out of cards so many timesmy only way of beating axel was to stock level 9 keyblade and two cures, 8, and 9. he couldnt break me, and i couldnt die, because i kept healing , but it took so long to beat him. single attack, single attack, single attack, so on i couldnt lose anything, because you cant lose your last attack card, and you lose any card in a sleight used first, ididnt lose anything, until i accidentaly used cure, attack cure in a stock. then i wouldve lost if it werent for the fact i only needed to attack once more

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Anti-Dark said:
um I was playing it and i decided it was boring, so i masturbated with the box....it was really tight around my penis but still :)
god anti thats sick
again didnt know how to use boss cards to floor 13

ImmortalBlue

Moonsilver said:
Thinking you had to hammer the A button to reload cards instead of holding it. Heh, I was so eager to get on with it I skipped most of the tutorials.
Gawd, I felt like such a newbie when I did that. I was like "WTF!?"

L

link 2 past

i always use the wrong cards to open dos and whan i use them i cANT open other doors so then i have to wait for like 1 hour to find another card

splashface

I didn't know you could stock three of
the same magic card and perform
blizzaga firaga curaga and all the other 'aga' spells
until i fought riku for the second time

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
ok i did not realise it till now, but, i have done a lot of really stupid things in COM. 1) i did not use any enemy cards till vexon. 2) i did not use any 0's till vexon. 3) i leveled up to level 60 till i figured out i could not beat vexon without the 0 cards. 4) i am constantly forgeting i quick saved, and then shutting off the game without saving cause i did not do anything, and then regretting it later. the only thing is is that after all that i'm at castle oblivion and have already defeated marluxia the first time.:D ok i just learned right now my 5th thing. 5) just found out after the first marluxia battle, that when it says that the one-winged angel and the diamond dust keyblades are hidden in tresure spots that they meant all things that give tresures, spent about 2 hours using calm bounty cards.

Last edited:

OblivionHeart

sora's story.
I was in Halloween Town and going against Ogie Bogie. I had no clue that I had to break his cards to lower that gate thing in front of him. I wasted a good 5 minutes at least useing up my cards and running aroung in blind panic. I managed to hit Ogie a few times. It took me another 5 minutes to finally get what I had to do.

Dark_Kairi23

sora's story.
I was in Halloween Town and going against Ogie Bogie. I had no clue that I had to break his cards to lower that gate thing in front of him. I wasted a good 5 minutes at least useing up my cards and running aroung in blind panic. I managed to hit Ogie a few times. It took me another 5 minutes to finally get what I had to do.
My brother wasted 15 minutes tring to get up the gate.

Myself on the other hand...I used so many sleights that I only had one card left. I had to battle a bunch of heartless with one card.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
Me............well lets see.................my friend used a cheat[can't remeber which one] and the cheat description says do not quick save and when he did, all his data was gone and he went furious, it was funny though! Well about me..........learning that the moogle room map cards makes moogle shops, i learned that in Hollow Bastion on the 8th floor! Also using Dumbo against a Defender while i was facing his shield and relised i wasn't doing any damage until hollow bastion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back