• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did in COM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

Just as the title says. Whats the stupidest thing you ever did in com. My stupidest thing would probably be not knowing you could run from battles until the 13th floor x_x I know it probably says in the manual, but unfortuneately I'm a Canadian who isn't fluent in French.

M

Moonsilver

Thinking you had to hammer the A button to reload cards instead of holding it. Heh, I was so eager to get on with it I skipped most of the tutorials.

HeartBreakKingdom

uh...putting down my gameboy and going to take a piss...i didnt even pause the game so i died...when i got back i was freaking pissed....lol

M

Moonsilver

I only used sleights on Reverse Rebirth in Dark Mode, and that was only against Ansem ^^'' Combos and sleights aren't really very useful.

Oracle

I didn't use them either... I only used attack and cure magic, and sometimes a cloud summon. But never anything else.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
well i didnt understand cardbreaking untill i got to parasite cage x_X i was like "why arent my cards working?" "im using them but nothing is happening!!!!!!!" lol that pissed me off when i fugered out about card breaking, and that i had a ver low level deck.

moomoomoo

in the school library talking to FBI agents... O_o
i was extremly stupid w/ this game... XD

-i found out that i had 0 cards at the riku 4 battle

-i never never never never used magic until the last maxulia (STUPID NAMES!) battle...

-i didnt figure out sleights until i got to hades

-i realised i could change my deck once i got to hades (again, lol)

-my mom turned off the GBA in the middle of the damned ending! GAH! i had to fight axel again! WAH!! >o< *spazzes*

M

Moonsilver

I saved the game after beating Axel, boy he was hard. Marluxia was a joke though ¬.¬ Pink scythe of doom? Come on man -_-

AHeartless

I have told to you people before I think: Marluxia is a transvestite, understand him. If his boy side wants a scythe and look cool but girl side wants him to throw "deadly" petals and look all pink they made a compromise: Pink scythe and petals all over the place.

...sorry for this absolutely unneeded post. :p And oh yeah I got to know that your sleights can be stopped with higher card sum or 0... I got it when I were fighting Riku Replica II...

Akemi

My stupidest things...
1) Didn't know that you held down the A button so I was always running around while pressing A (I learned that you hold down the A button during the last Vexen battle -_-)
2) Didn't know that when you used sleights, you lose the first card (found that out during the Darkside battle and I was like "Where are all my cards?!?!" because I only had like 2 cards.)
3) During Reverse Rebirth, I completed like the first 6 floors and then my batteries died and I forgot to save >.>;.
4) I didn't know why we had 0 cards and I thought they were just useless but then they saved Sora during the Riku IV battle.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
i never realized that a 0 value card is so useful, i was like dying alot before i knew. and i knew how after i actually read the manual =D

KeybladeShadow88

I pounded the reload button because I didn't know you could just hold down the A button, but it wasn't untill my second play through with sora that I figured it out... late into the second play through... and by the way Rhenao, the "spiderman will make you gay" image thing you have there, is freaking awsome I love that website

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Moonsilver said:
Thinking you had to hammer the A button to reload cards instead of holding it. Heh, I was so eager to get on with it I skipped most of the tutorials.

OMG, you could do that? I've already beaten both modes and I'm just finding this out. -_-'

Well that was the stupidest thing I've done: hammer the A button XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back