• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did in COM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Crap you said in COM sorry........... mine would be when I started my first game all I would do was level up my HP so eventually (by the vexen battle) I had to start over =/

Sairi

I tried to beat up my least favourite fictional character ever. Did it work? Nah.

Oh, WHY CAN'T WINNIE THE POOH JUST DIE???

But the most idiotic thing I did was outside the game: I lost it and where I live, copies of CoM are few and far between.

However, I bought a fake one when I went to Shanghai on holiday (forgive me, SE).

**Sora**

I couldn't do that stupid Dodge Roll thing at the begginig of the game...I also fell asleep while Sora was just sitting there in Agrabah he was still alive..But my battery was dead..I was like WTF my game is still on.

Ethereal

Can't remember really. What I did in COM escapes me :/ Maybe it was that Ansem battle.~ It wasn't as easy as I thought it'd be. (I blame the controls!~)

[√]Genuflect
The stupidiest thing i did in CoM was i didn't listen to the Marluxia(when he's telling the tutorials).
I didn't know you have to press at the same time the L and R buttons to make a sleight.

*Marluxia

I tryed to kill the guy in the Organization Xll when he was explaining things to me.Two more..It took me like Ten Minutes to figure how to to use Dodge Roll..Also I tryed to leave the Castle but it was locked..XD

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Stpidest thing I ever did was forget you lose your cards for the rest of the battle in a sleight and use a ton of slates while fighting Hades. I only had three cards left!

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

once you get used to the cards its okay, but for riku it was a pain. I think i had about 5 cloud cards in my deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back