• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did in COM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

boo_shoe2000

a new crap i did on com. I used my magic deck( and i mean ALL MAGIC DECK!) on a battle with Wizards. They keep regaining HP and I just had to escape......

Blue

home is where the heart is
^ The same's happened with me,I was accidently aiming a Fire combo at those floating green things which only heal....XD

HeroX45

The Dumdest thing I did was think I could combine cards togeather and use them over again.

Elorah

Awards
For months I had convinced myself Marluxia was a woman. Then my brother told me he was male and I went into a massive laughing fit (no offence marly fans!) :)

Motka

Quick-saving before the Twilight Town fight with Vexen, then getting in a huffy and turning it off...I had to do the whole of Twilight Town again! Oh, and not realising Vexen had Autolife...don't stop to rejoice in the middle of a battle...you usually lose...

H

Hakuteiken

Rushing through the Hundred Acres Woods level without getting the Spellbinder keyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back