• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Thread title is pretty self-explanatory. What is the worst movie (or movies, why limit it down to one) you have ever seen, and what, in your opinion, made it so bad?

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
The Last Airbender. Nothing much to be said about that.

Yeah, anyway! Not only did The Last Airbender painfully ruin my childhood, but it's also one of the most poorly directed films I've ever seen.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I don't watch movies a lot but that Percy Jackson whatever movie was horrible. Also basically every movie that has the word "movie" in the title.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I don't watch movies a lot but that Percy Jackson whatever movie was horrible. Also basically every movie that has the word "movie" in the title.

Movie was okay to me but in comparison to the books which I love it was a gigantic pile of shit, I agree strongly.

Peace

Awards
I can only think of two movies for the moment: Red State and Dragonball: Evolution. Mainly because of the fact they they are just plain freaking dumb.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
There are worse movies out there, I know it, I've probably seen worse, but anytime I'm asked this question a specific movie always comes to mind first: Moonstruck. Wow that movie was bad.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The Percy Jackson shit and any bad book adaption. The last airbender. Star Wars I and II. Ghost rider spirit of vengeance. These are just the ones that come to mind, i have seen countless bad movies i probably repressed, don't make me remember.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Probably some of the movies that I had to make with a bunch of people as a class project in school. I heard afterwards that especially one of them was so terrible that the teacher used it as example of thing that you should avoid and not do while making a movie. It was really, really bad....
What made it terroble then? Because a bunch of brats who had no skill or knowledge about anything decided to do a movie. To this day I don't really understand what the "plot" of the movie was, if we even had one.

I would like to say The Last Airbender too, but since I have only seen Nostalgia Critics review about it and not the actual thing, I think that does not count. Next on the list is probably The Happening from the same guy. Watched it with my sisters and everything that was supposed to be scary made us laugh. This video summs up it pretty well too: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HVwtCU48Koo&feature=youtu.be

Rix

:)
Awards
My boss' daughter. It's just a really unfunny movie starring Tara Reid and Ashton Kutcher. Another movie I absolutely detested was Bachelorette starring Cameron Diaz among others.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
The Last Airbender, enough said. I really wasn't a fan of the second Ghost Rider movie, yet I like Ghost Rider. :/

Rix

:)
Awards
I kinda wanna watch the last airbender just to see how bad it really is.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Only watch it if you've watched ATLA (the cartoon) as well. It's bad as it is but if you know the first season it's even worse

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Spiderman 3 is terrible. The whole emo scene is just so cringe-worthy.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Wow, lots of last airbender's. I didn't even think it was that bad considering some of the horror stories about other films I've heard about.

For me, it's Tentacolino or The Garbage Pail Kids. Lackluster animation, a terrible, insulting, brain-dead plot, and the worst soundtrack to any other film that I have heard in a while for Tentacolino. As for the Garbage Pail Kids... everything you've heard is true. It's so hard to watch. For me personally, I shut off Tentacolino in 40 minutes and The Garbage Pail Kids in 20 minutes. Tentacolino I shut off right after the song number with Pingo or Pongo or whatever, The Garbage Pail Kids after they unscrew the pipe and dump the sewage all over the main character kid. Neither of them I've been able to finish all of the way through to this very day.

Foodfight! is a close third, only I actually finished Foodfight! all of the way through. Not saying it wasn't bad, though. It was terrible. I just somehow came out the other end alright (probably because I watched it with my little brother and we heckled it the whole time).

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
@Recon; if I could high-five you, I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back