• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's Up?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rii

Awards
Hey guys, I'm new here and thought it would be a good idea to pull up an introduction thread. I looked for a General Introduction thread, but didn't see one, so sorry if I missed it.

Anyway, I just migrated(sorta) from another forum that was dying, but I still check there every day or so, so "migrated" isn't exactly the correct term. But I'm really hoping to feel the closeness that I felt in my old forum.

If you have any questions, ask away!

Korai

Awards
Welcome to the forums! I've only been here about a week myself, but from what I've seen, this place is always busy with news and arguments and whatnot so don't worry about a lack of activity. Can I ask what forum you're coming from?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hi Rii, welcome to KHI!

Don't worry, you didn't miss a thing. We actually don't have a general introduction thread, so everyone is free to make their own~

What are you interested in? Any games you're looking forward to?

Hope to see you around!

Rii

Awards
I'm interested in a lot of things, but not very many things at the same time, if that makes sense? I'm really into Broadway musicals, music, and things of the sort. I'm looking forward to both KH3 and FFXV(cliche, I know, haha)

Korai

Awards
I'm interested in a lot of things, but not very many things at the same time, if that makes sense? I'm really into Broadway musicals, music, and things of the sort. I'm looking forward to both KH3 and FFXV(cliche, I know, haha)
haha i know what you mean, you are totally into a few things at a time, but you cycle through other things every once in a while, right? im the same way lol.
which kingdom hearts game is your favorite?

Rii

Awards
haha i know what you mean, you are totally into a few things at a time, but you cycle through other things every once in a while, right? im the same way lol.
which kingdom hearts game is your favorite?

Yeah, that's pretty much how I am.
Oh gosh, that's a tough one. They all have great things about them. I love the first, because it has an amazing storyline, and I like how some Disney characters(aside from Mickey, Donald, and Goofy) played a major role in it. I like BBS because I enjoyed playing as somebody other than Sora(not that I dislike him, haha), and Castle of Dreams was a great world. I liked the second, because it has worlds for most of my favorite movies(Mulan, TRON, Lion King, etc.) I liked 3D because Flowmotion was very interesting, and again, cool worlds. But if I had to choose a favorite, I'd probably say either the first or 3D.

Back