• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whats vincents pupose in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
He was searching for Seph:

Showdown of Fate said:
Cloud: "Finally, we meet"
Sephy: "I was searching for you too."
Cloud: "As long as you continue to exist I cannot awake from my nightmare."
Cloud: "You are my darkness."
Sephy: "Then turn towards that darkness."
Sephy: "Eternally refuse the light, to the nightmare of no awakening."

zappopunk182

hahaha you constantly prove me wrong....... hey are you on A.I.M right now? if not can you get on? its alot faster and easier to talk

DarrcEnigma

HeartBreakKingdom said:
its over....KH2 aint coming out...
Wrong. That was just an April Fools joke made by the administrator of KHU, Pete. Kingdom Hearts II will come out, one way or another, at some point in time. The only people who even have to worry are those who live in North America, and that's only because of Sony's recent legal troubles.

Sora'sProtector

Maybe there will be a conflict between vincent, sephi, and cloud over what happend to lucifia or whatever sephi's mom was called.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Cloud_Unchained said:
Well, all I know is that Rikku better be in KH2 or I'm gonna throw a fit (again).

I know. I still can't believe they replaced her with Yuffie. I don't see why either. Maybe because Yuffie looks kinda like Kairi so that one scene was easy to do and fit in with the story.....

Maybe there will be a conflict between vincent, sephi, and cloud over what happend to lucifia or whatever sephi's mom was called.

That's possible, but it was confirmed that 5 new FF Characters would be in KH2 if that actually is still valid. And there was like only 10 FF Characters in KH. Which Nomura says will be the same number in KH2. But they all of this.

And Vincent, Rikku, and Auron leave 2 spots for new. Cloud and Sephy leave 3 spots for old. They might have those Moogles come back....which would leave 2 o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back