• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whats vincents pupose in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
thats what i want 2 kno......i think that he is looking for something....could be cloud...seph...who knows

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
There's no proof that he's in the game. It's a possibility Rikku is in the game. They have official KH artwork of her. She was originally suppose to be in KH but she was replaced by Yuffie, who also stole her clothes. But Vincent might be in KH2. Nomura did say he wanted to put him in the first one but couldn't so game his clothes to Cloud. So those 2 might be in the game since they were cut out of the first.

DarrcEnigma

.:KL:. said:
There's no proof that he's in the game.

Agreed. It's a relief to see that not everyone believe every last thing they read.

I don't agree with Rikku "possibly" being in the game though, it would get a little confusing having two people running about with the same name. (Yes, I realize one has two k's, but they're pronounced the same.) I also see Auron as being the "Sephiroth of Kingdom Hearts II." Based merely on the fact that he was able to defend himself quite nicely against Cerberus and Hades -- something Cloud and Leon couldn't do. (Cloud and Leon are about even.)

I wouldn't mind having Vincent (And some others, like Seifer.) in the game, he is a pretty cool character. It's just, I don't see guns being very "fair" for a tournament fight. It'd be similar to those awful battles with Clayton back in Deep Jungle. Only this time, with a flat surface, two guns and a lot more bullets. (Clayton had that whole "reload" time before each shot.)

blackdragon88

I see it backwards I see auron being the cloud of KH2 because he works for hades and realizes his mistakes then trying to save sora from cerebrus(just a little theory i came up with)
like I said before everyone has there own opinions. post back

DarrcEnigma

blackdragon88 said:
I see it backwards I see auron being the cloud of KH2 because he works for hades and realizes his mistakes then trying to save sora from cerebrus(just a little theory i came up with)
like I said before everyone has there own opinions. post back

Could be. But there's a difference between Cloud and Auron: Cloud worked for Hades to get his help (to find Seph? ... Can't remember.). Auron, on the other hand, turned down Hades' "offer." All of the reports from the demo have stated that Auron refuses to work for Hades, and that Sora's gang shows up and decides to help Auron beat Hades and (eventually) Cerberus.

DarrcEnigma

blackdragon88 said:
Darrc Enigma if your not a fan of KH why do you know so much?
And who says I'm not a Kingdom Hearts fan? o_O I admit I don't really care for Chain of Memories much, but that doesn't affect how I feel about the original game. I'm more of an RPG fan than a fan of any one series, though. And yes, as .:KL:. made perfectly clear, I don't know a lot. I know only what I'm shown, the rest are "educated guesses," "theories" based mostly around fact, and of course my own personal view of things.

... I really don't know what .:KL:. has against me, heh. :p

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Please call me KL.

I have nothing against you..So let's get back on topic.

I, for one, think the pronounciation of a name should not keep one character out. Plus when the characters speak they show the words like close captioning. So if they were talking about or to or saying FF Rikku's name then it would be easy to tell who they mean.

zappopunk182

DarrcEnigma said:
Could be. But there's a difference between Cloud and Auron: Cloud worked for Hades to get his help (to find Seph? ... Can't remember.)

um i think he was searching for um whats her name from FF7 that seph killed because at the end of kingdom hearts you see him and her meet up and she looks at him and he finnally like looks up..... and um someone said leon and cloud are equal.....cloud from FF7 would whoop on leon.....i like leon but cloud would whoop on him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back