• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what's your favorite form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inhiding

So many threads on this. Everyone's gonna say Final, you know.

For instance, me. Thundaga and Magnega own in that form.

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
I would have to say...hmmmm...........................................................in terms of looking cool i'd have to say wisdom. in terms of playing-with i'd have to say final.

[-JF-]

Since it,s plain old dual-wielding like it should be, and the suit
has my 2 favorite colors(red and black), my favorite form is Valor Form.

dylmurhaha

I like final the most.. but master is cool too.. i like how when you thundaga over and over i master sora like.. break dances on the ground wihle throwing them out

NiteHawk

i actually thought MAster form was better than final in terms of Strength, it has more attack power and has more controllable combos, if not more, but thats just my opinion.

Legato2471

I think I liked Master Form the best. The combo where you spin your enemies around you kicks ass, plain and simple. I liked all the forms but Master was just the coolest one to me.

member #8 Axel

my is final,i like the air combos you do in that form and i also like the anti-form you get a big number of combos

Solidsocom

Final is my fav cuz I can make bosses health go down by the bars people. I use Fenrir and Ultima in that form. Wisdom, definentely. I got all my forms to level 7 so they are all very useful forms. Wisom can take out multiple heartless. I just back off and fight long range. If anything comes close, I hover away or I use the dash ability. Shooting is fun.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
1. Anti-form
2. Master Form
3. Valor / Wisdom
4. Valor / Wisdom
5. Final-form.

Despite final-form's power, it's my least favorite drive form, it's rather boring.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Final Form, once I get that, I don't even use the other forms anymore (since they are all maxed out or summon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back