• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your favorite Kingdom Hearts game and why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Mine was KH1, back when things were 'Simple and Clean'. (Budum pshhht). Anyway, after KH1, I felt things got more complicated than need be, and not enough explanation was given for it. That said, I really like the battle mechanics of KH2: the drive forms, the dual-wielding. I missed the flying though!

LAMEXICH

despite the crappy magic system in KH2 ( in my opinion) im going with 2... but its unbelievably close

mine id definitely 2 because it was the first one i played, it was the first time i was introduced to organization 13(who are awesome), and imo it just seemed a little darker especially the world that never was(my favorite world in the whole series) Dont get me wrong i love kh1 but kh2 was amazing(plot wise)

Heartkeeper

Awards
KH1, it was a really special game full of "magic", epic moments and emotions. After that the expectations were too big to be filled but I enjoyed every game, KHII included with all his issues.

~JD~

KH2 followed by days :p Roxas is my favorite character (followed by xion) so of course those are my favorites =P Although ive enjoyed all of the games, and cant wait to play BBS

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
Hmm...that's a tricky question to answer...
I like things about every game. And I also think of them all as one package. But my top two are KH1 and KH2...
I love the nostalgia the first brings.
But KH2's battle system (even though it's waaay too powerful, it's still fun!) and complexity (story-wise) are also very appealing to me. :)
So...it's a tie? Haha!!

LAMEXICH

Hmm...that's a tricky question to answer...
I like things about every game. And I also think of them all as one package. But my top two are KH1 and KH2...
I love the nostalgia the first brings.
But KH2's battle system (even though it's waaay too powerful, it's still fun!) and complexity (story-wise) are also very appealing to me. :)
So...it's a tie? Haha!!

KH2's was way too powerful lol but thats what made it fun to me.... making Sora too powerful in KH1 wouldnt make any sense... seeing as he barely knew what was going on....

tie for me too

CodemasterShock

KH2, because it's the first KH game I ever played, and the plot is awesome. But the only thing I don't like it is the game is very easy.
But I love the whole series...

Gram

Banned
Awards
Lol oh well. We're all mature (hopefully...?) lol
XD sure we're all very "mature" here, especially the staff.

KH2, because it's the first KH game I ever played, and the plot is awesome. But the only thing I don't like it is the game is very easy.
But I love the whole series...
have had two accounts and thats the first ive seen this XD

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
You make another account, and you had an old one, you'll get banned, unless you have a really good reason for making another account.
Anyway my second favorite KH game is CoM/Re:CoM and because you got introduced to the Organization.

Jennytalls

This is a hard question to answer.
I loved KHI cause, it was just mindblowing to me at first. If I compare it its sequels and prequel, I still find it more enjoyable control wise and combat wise.
However, KHII had a much more appealing story and just epicness since it was the sequel to my favorite game in the early 2001's +. But the combat and some of the voice acting irked me a lot.
Then there's Days and BBS (didnt play CoM). Days, I loved for the story and characters, but hated the controls. But that's mainly the whole "its-on-a-DS" thing.
BBS is incredibly fun, but I miss the simple combat of KHI.

Thus, KHI would be my favorite overall. But storywise, I like the others.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I guess a tie between KH1 and KH2. I love BBS but it can't really ever replace my adventures as Sora. KH1 was not the first KH game I ever played, and I find Hollow Bastion to be a pain in the ass, HOWEVER KH1 remains one of the most creative stories I have ever had the pleasure of playing though and it is indeed the original which is something that can never be replaced. Now for KH2, that is my nostalgia; I can never say what prompted the title to fall into my hands but from the moment I started playing it I was completely addicted to KH. Everything about it (except Port Credit and god damned Finny Fun) was enthralling. I've played that game a ridiculous amount of times, and even though I wasn't confused as hell playing it for the first time I was amazed. The easy gameplay worked for me the first play through; the Drive Forms were entertaining (especially Anti-form); the Organization members were mysterious. All the downfalls of that game, I can always look past them and recall the enjoyable experiences I've had with the game. /rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back