• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your favorite Kingdom Hearts game and why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
im changing mine (forgot what it was) to bbs.

You make another account, and you had an old one, you'll get banned, unless you have a really good reason for making another account.

i do have a good reason, my first one was disabled.
which is sad cause i had made premium :'(

Malisteen

KHI. It was so... concise. Thematically coherent. plus the novelty of it. I don't really dislike any of the kingdom hearts games I've played so far, but the first is still very much my favorite.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Haven't really a favorite nor do I particulary dislike any KH game...I started with KH I in around 2003/2004 and got hooked to the story. Since then I've not been really disappointed since I mainly seek out the positive points and I am not that picky...

Besides KHI I've only really played KH II and BBS while watching Re: CoM and Days on Youtube. The former cuz it didn't came out in Europe and the latter because I don't own a DS.

Hopeless

Website
www.jackedupondrpepper.deviantart.com
I'm going to jump on the Chain of Memories bandwagon. I mean, in terms of gameplay the card system left a lot to be desired (Birth By Sleep gets my vote in that category!), but the story. I absolutely fell in love with Naminé's character--and Axel, of course! Who can forget his little line in the original (you know...about giving him a...good show)--and really felt bad for her when Sora chose to forget about her.

(Also, in Re:CoM, Marluxia was voiced by the guy who does Bloo in Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. That's just epic.)

Allister Rose

French Lover
kINGDOM HEARTS 1. I personally, love games like BBS and COM more than kh1. but as a kh game, kh1 seems to be my most favorite.

In_a_Quandary

The original KH, naturally. The story was refreshingly innovative and had me deeply engaged in it from the get-go. And I would never forget the feeling of devastation I had in the moment when Sora lost his Keyblade to Riku. Combat-wise, it was pretty challenging (even though I resorted to the good ol' button mash in most cases). Tech points made me overly fond of Guard.

The rest get nostalgia points. Though I admit CoM's plot was equally engaging - if not more so. Oblivion delivered by way of a girl sketching pictures, and Org members dying left, right and centre. I was supremely pissed off at Namine for manipulating Sora's memories the way she had, but even I felt sorry for her in the end. For fear of sounding redundant, I will neglect to mention anything about the universally disliked card system.

A Nintendork

Personally, I enjoy all the KH games.
I think I'm tied between Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories. I found the card system challenging, yet fun. And I loved the fact that you could play as Riku. He's my fave!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Story-wise: Kingdom Hearts. Reason: Because it was so full of emotion. Gameplay-wise: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. Reason: In what other video game in history lets you go Bahamut on Peter Pan's ass? And THAN apologize for it.

Crystal

Silver Member
I like all KH series but Kingdom Hearts 2 and Birth By Sleep would be my favourite <3

Arkaria

Kingdom Hearts 1 will always be my favorite. The beginning before Destiny Islands had this dark intense evil feeling to it that I just love.. The opening was epic.. Everything about going through the first game, not knowing what to expect, seeing the worlds for the first time, meeting the characters.. Everything was just so epic the first time around.

It's the same with movies or books. The first one is always the best. Sequels tend to be lacking a little bit and it's hard to top the first one.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Kh1 I still go back and play it every year

Honrable mention goes to com recoded ( i imported it) and days

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
My favourite Kingdom Hearts game will be Birth By Sleep , as I love the storyline, and how the story goes on on each character's story <3
I also love its gameplay as more skills and attacks are available, it won't be boring. And the bosses are fun.
Second will be KH2, because i love Organization XIII and Sora has a better outfit xD
Third will be Re:CoM, due to its storyline, but I having hard time in playing it due to the card battle system especially Sora story.
I havent play 358/2 days, so i dont know how fun is it, I wish to know more about it. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back