• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your favorite Kingdom Hearts game and why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
I'll choose the original CoM due to my overall love of the story and nostalgia for it. I still remember getting Chain Of Memories for Christmas in 2006 (My Mom wasn't a big fan of video games so it was a miracle that she got me a DS) and absolutely adoring it and playing it to death :,)

I really loved the gameplay (Yes, I loved the universally hated card system), the new characters (Namine in particular) and the story (My favorite KH storyline out of all the games but that might change when I play BBS). CoM was also the first Kingdom Hearts game I ever played since I didn't have a PS2.

Satoshi

Kingdom Hearts I.

It made me fell in love with the franchise in the first place and the story was beautiful.

As for gameplay, at that time it was actually hard to beat bosses. *The secret ones, especially.8D*

Narnianqueen

I love all of the games. There is no one I like more than another. But, that's storyline.

Gameplay? KH2 was easier. I beat it 20 times and never got tired.

KH1 Rikunort was so hard. I remember when my brother was trying to beat it. I spent countless hours leveling up for him so he can play and when he was one hit away from defeating Rikunort, Rikunort killed him. We were so mad! My brother has never played it again. And I don't think he will anytime soon. He's big with Halo and Call of Duty and stuff and he thinks KH is stupid...at least that's what he says. (He's 12 going on 13 by the way.) I remember when I got BBS recently. He couldn't resist looking over my shoulder. It's sad because he's scared of what his friends, who think they're too good for KH, would think. He is so missing out if you ask me. But, before he was brainwashed by his friends, he loved it just as much as I do. (Well, maybe not AS much but a lot.) :)

Last edited:

Kevin Perez

I've enjoyed BBS and KHII the most in the series, though I've never played 358/2 Days. The former because of the nostalgic factor and the later because I felt KHII was much better game than the first.

captain

Bronze Member
(havn't played BbS yet)

My favorite would be KH1 mostly because it feels more like a Disney-type story (in a really good way); it's simple and exciting.. From CoM on, the series got more and more complicated and bogged down in extra info

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
A massive toss up between 1 and 2.
Mainly 2 because I feel in love with the graphics 8D (and it was easier than 1)
...i still havent beaten one...still in the last chain of bosses ^^; I started that game four years ago =P (I'm so lazy)

Realm Walker

KH1. You could level up in Olympus Coliseum, the characters had phrases after beating a round ("That's the power of the Keyblade!", "Ya-ho-ho-ho-hooo!", etc.), cooler abilities, the best OST, and it was more like a storybook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back