• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your favourite band?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I find it heartbreaking as no one here loves proper music (my opinion).
i have grown up with pop music so when my parents heard me listenng to bands like Slipknot, Avenged sevenfold.. Ect they found it to be quite strange, they woundered what happened to there sweet little child..

I have slowly but surley fallen in love with heavy metal.. my taste in music has sadly darkened and become bland..
anyone recomend any bands i could listen to that would be much abliged...
cheers..

I mean, I can appreciate the edge.
I spent my teenage years listening to those bands. Thing is though, my tastes changed. Not to say yours will, mind you.

But for me, my taste has always just flipflopped. I'd probably say my music tastes have changed towards indie nowadays.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Nightwish from Finland.

[video=youtube;NhEuAPYm_Ug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhEuAPYm_Ug[/video]

[video=youtube;3brcfttchzA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3brcfttchzA[/video]

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I find it heartbreaking as no one here loves proper music (my opinion).
i have grown up with pop music so when my parents heard me listenng to bands like Slipknot, Avenged sevenfold.. Ect they found it to be quite strange, they woundered what happened to there sweet little child..

I like Slipknot a lot, it's just not my everyday-music when I'm playing games or cooking or stuff like that. But they really have some great songs.

I'm also deeply in love with KoRn and Depeche Mode at the moment...

Hania22

Rancid. They're what got me into punk, and "...And Out Come the Wolves" is probably my favourite album of all time...

bts4000

Awards
My favorite band is definitely BTS. I love all their albums. I am also a huge fan of bts merchandise. I have all the hoodies, light sticks and accessories from Bangtan Boys.

Back