• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your favourite Silent Hill game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What's your favourite Silent Hill game and why?

• Silent Hill 4: The Room

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silent Hill: Origins

• Silent Hill: Homecoming

• Silent Hill: Downpour

• Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

• Silent Hill: Book of Memories

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I like the first one. That's the only one of the series I've seen the gameplay. xD

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I kinda think the "clumsy" feeling the older games have adds to the atmosphere a lot so it'd probably be the first or the second game to me.

Kounelli

Awards
It's hard for me to pick a fave because I pretty much like all of them up to Homecoming ( haven't played any of the ones after that).

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
No game will ever match the storytelling of Silent Hill 2 in my book.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
SH3 is my fave, can't really explain why. I think because it was the first "Traditional" SH game that I've played. Also for the soundtrack and the Mythos. I really love the SH series. It's influenced me in so many ways. There's never been a Silent Hill I didn't like, though I have yet to play SH1, SH4, and Book of Memories.

It's a shame that the bastards at Konami killed the series. I really wish they would give the IP to a developer that gave a damn and would do Silent Hill justice.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
SH3 is my fave, can't really explain why. I think because it was the first "Traditional" SH game that I've played. Also for the soundtrack and the Mythos. I really love the SH series. It's influenced me in so many ways. There's never been a Silent Hill I didn't like, though I have yet to play SH1, SH4, and Book of Memories.

It's a shame that the bastards at Konami killed the series. I really wish they would give the IP to a developer that gave a damn and would do Silent Hill justice.

Unfortunately Konami has become the scum of the earth as far as game companies go.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I come from an alternate universe where Silent Hills was made, and I can say it is one of the greatest games of all time.

i wish i could say that ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back