• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats your "ideal" KH2 environment?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Wielder

Well i haven't gotten Kh2 because of the delay. But once i do im gonna play it in my "ideal" gaming environment, im gonna be in my room(door closed) im gonna pop that baby in with my surround sound system hooked up, a bottle of Dew by my side, some flamin hots and reeses cups. Yeah....its gonna be good!

p.s. i only do this for games that ive been waiting for or am pumped to play.

What about you guys? Once you get it or after, whats your set-up for KH2?

Thanx

xbindedmemoriesx

lol just sitting on my bed probobly because i wont be eating snacks or w/e because i wont be able to take my hands off of the controller!

E

Eclipse

my room, i have a huge t.v. in my room....so lights off, door locked, and a few snacks by my side....i'll have the lights off for the intro...and then when the game starts, let some light in, stare at the guide, and i will be in heaven :)

odie4lsu20

I'll have Sprite and any snack food I can find and I'll be sitting in my bean-bag chair playing until I can't feel my hands anymore...

w00t!!! KH2 has stepped into the US!!

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Let's see, since I got the game at Midnight, I've locked myself in my room. Plugged in my Surround Sound, gather some cookies and some drinks together. And I haven't left my room since. I have my computer here too, so it's all good.

It's so pretty.....

Cl0ud

i'll be sitting with my 27" in my room, a slice of pizza and a pepsi

fjurbanski

in my room, door closed, lights off, Mountain Dew just like you (because it is the frikin best!!!!) and no snacks because i don't want my controller getting all greezy.

Light Wielder

TwilightSoulKey said:
my room, i have a huge t.v. in my room....so lights off, door locked, and a few snacks by my side....i'll have the lights off for the intro...and then when the game starts, let some light in, stare at the guide, and i will be in heaven :)

Lights off for the intro i like that! What snacks do guys like with your favorite games?

fjurbanski

maybe pizza and spicy nacho doritos, but then i have to go and wash my hands so i don't make my controller grezzy

Light Wielder

Yes! My mom picked up some vanilla wafers today! I haven't had those since like kindergarden, but they're good with milk, so im definetly having those. Anyone else remember those?
But yeah pizza's a good idea and dorritos nice! and i too like my controller clean, i hate when my friends dirty their conrtollers so (this may seem extreme) i sanitize mine after they're done.
when i get a new game i like to play it in peace and quiet ya know? Doors closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back