• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats your "ideal" KH2 environment?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Sittin in my room / basement, with my decent sized t.v., door locked and closed, KH2 in the PS2 obviously. And to top it all off, some Nilla Wafers in a bowl with some Cool Whip =D. I'm usually always out of my house doing something, I'm not the type to sit around all day. This is going to be the most secluded time of my life.

Cool Whip = teh ownage.

Edit: Whoa I didn't even relize you just said you got Nilla Wafers. That's wierd, cool.

The M.C.

JTTW
wow, what a nice fantasy or yours. lol. but i probably wouldnt be eating anything, i dont want my controller greasy, but i would probably wipe stuff off on my pants occasionally. but i would be in my living room on that early release day. with no one bothering me for at least two hours, unless my grandma brings up soup again like she does almost every day....

700th post, YAY! too bad i wont be able to get to 1,000 by the time kh2 comes out..

E

Eclipse

^^ believe in yourself and you can......i had 1000 posts in february..*cough* look at me now....XD

but by far, the one that beats me, is AoD. lol

yeah i might not eat anything either, i might pick up some Sonic, on the way home, and chew on some fries in the car, then sip a soda up in my room while watchin the intro with the lights off.

as soon as the first cutscene begins, i will do a very bad dance, and probably go nuts...and die.......before i pick up the controller.......XD

KayradeMashi

*Attempting the 12,000th try to steath into S-E He
Tomorrow, I'm going to have Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream by my side...the whole carton, going to have 6 cups of tea and 1 glass of wine. Then for a short pause, going to get some more ice cream and get some muffins. o.o

EDIT: And put a widescreen and the stereo system in my room =D

Light Wielder

The M.C. said:
wow, what a nice fantasy or yours. lol. but i probably wouldnt be eating anything, i dont want my controller greasy, but i would probably wipe stuff off on my pants occasionally. but i would be in my living room on that early release day. with no one bothering me for at least two hours, unless my grandma brings up soup again like she does almost every day....

700th post, YAY! too bad i wont be able to get to 1,000 by the time kh2 comes out..

Soup eh? I had soup last night. But im sick. I feel ya about the grease.

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
i want teh game so bad (;_; ) mine as well make preporations lets see, my 17" tv in my family room with some doritos (cooler ranch) some mozerella sticks from burgur king, coke or pepsi whicever i find lying around. O yeah my outdoor chair which has a cup holder and can put ur feet up :D

Kisa.Sama

In my room with the light off. xP I would turn the sound up, but my mom is always cranky and has freakishly good hearing. =.=;
And i'm gonna have to listen to my sister babble 'cause she'll use the excuse: "It's not just your game! So you have to let me watch!" Gah!
I hate having a sister!

Kisa.Sama

And i'll probably break into tears everytime Roxas talks... >> Poor Roxas...
Probably start thousands of new games just to hear and watch the intro. : D

Mrs. Starburst

In my den with the lights off, and the fairly big tv. I will have as many bags of doritos and cans of black cherry vanilla coke as I can find. Although I most likely will end up being so enthralled with the game that I won't even remember they're there. I will have the volume as loud as it will go for sanctuary.
I'm so freakin excited for spring break. We're going to my dad's bosses' vacation home which is like a freakin movie stars house. I plan to bring my PS2 and KH2 with me. They have a tv that is like the size of the entire wall in the "entertainment room" so I'll live in there forever watching the smexy intro.

Forman

Website
www.FormanBand.com
My ideal environment: I bought a low to the ground tv stand for my dorm room and my girl's letting me take these sweet little cushions to put so I have my own little KH2 nook. The only thing that would make it complete would be some doritos and a fully stocked mini fridge full of Magic Hat (I'm legal no worries).

moneyman232

hmm snacks, i love a greasy controller, i'm going to coin the phrase gamer grease for greasy controllers, but really snacks make the whole setup now if i could just get my hands on a portable toilet, i'd never have to leave my seat.

insanehikari

Website
memorybeyond.phpnet.us
In the livingroom with the huge tv that decided to die a week prior to today. But since that's not possible until it comes back from repairs, I settle for the itty bitty one that's temporarily replacing it.
Other stuff: my warm, fuzzy blankets!
As for food:Coffee, water, and lots of Goldfish!

...Er, the snack, not the fish- don't wan't ya'll thinkin I eat my pets. D:

Light Wielder

insanehikari said:
In the livingroom with the huge tv that decided to die a week prior to today. But since that's not possible until it comes back from repairs, I settle for the itty bitty one that's temporarily replacing it.
Other stuff: my warm, fuzzy blankets!
As for food:Coffee, water, and lots of Goldfish!

...Er, the snack, not the fish- don't wan't ya'll thinkin I eat my pets. D:

Fuzzy blankets, i could use some

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
In my living room with my bros watching. They thought it was silly of me spending all that money for a game that has Donald and Goofy in it, but they got really hooked on the story right from the beginning. LoL

Light Wielder

xansemx said:
In my living room with my bros watching. They thought it was silly of me spending all that money for a game that has Donald and Goofy in it, but they got really hooked on the story right from the beginning. LoL

Ugh.. im sick and tired of everyone hate'n on KH because of the Disney characters. Some of my friends dont play KH becaus of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back