• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your Panel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
awesome thanx

i had meant like are there certain things that you can equip to a gear to change its form,

No sir, sorry sir. Only the Zero Gear (post-game Gear) changes form.

0 Ability Units = Kingdom Key+
1 Unit = Oathkeeper
2 Units = Two Become One
3 Units = Kingdom Key+ again

In Mission Mode, 3 Units gives Oathkeeper and Oblivion, dual-wield.

No other Gears change form with Units to my knowledge.

S

Shadow Soldier

FINALLY UNLOCKED SORA! GOOD LORD! Ok, here are my panels.

Character
  • Level - 63
  • HP - 248
  • Abilities - 23
  • Links - 59

Stats
  • Strength - 192
  • Magic - 174
  • Defense - 120
  • Critical % - 15
  • Crit Bonus - 41
  • Exp - 32799
  • Slots - 107/113
  • Tokens - Sigils = 40. Crowns = 186
  • Rank - Legend

Panels
Panel 1
  • LV Doubler + 5 Levels
  • LV Tripler + 3 Levels
  • LV Doubler + 5 Levels
  • LV Tripler + 3 levels
  • LV Doubler + 5 levels
  • Elixer
  • Limit Recharge
  • Limit Recharge
  • High Jump + 2 LV ups
  • Dodge Roll + 2 LV ups
  • Sliding Dash
  • Pack Extender + 3 Backpacks

Panel 2
  • Limit Recharge
  • Block + Block Retreat
  • Limit Boost
  • Limit Recharge
  • Scan
  • Triplecast + 2 Cure
  • Magic LV2 + 3 Cure
  • Air Recovery + LV up + Quick Recovery
  • Limit Recharge
  • Limit Recharge
  • Magic LV3 + 3 Cure
  • Quadcast + 2 Cura
  • Magic LV2 + 3 Cura
  • Thundara
  • Firaga
  • Air Slide + 2 LV ups

Panel 3
  • Elixer
  • Elixer
  • Magic LV4 + 3 Cure
  • Level Quadrupler + 2 LV ups
  • Elixer
  • Elixer
  • Elixer
  • Elixer
  • Elixer
  • Elixer
  • Treasure Magnet + LV up
  • Level Quadrupler + 2 LV up
  • Haste
  • Glide + 2 LV up
  • Zero Gear + 3 Ability Units + Power Unit

Kingdom Key+ kicks ass!

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
FINALLY UNLOCKED SORA! GOOD LORD!

Kingdom Key+ kicks ass!
What made unlocking Sora so hard for you? o-o

Dustflier was the only thing that tried to stop me from getting Sora... That and the Org Symbol collection in Twilight Town... Took me a while to figure out how to get that last one that's up REALLY high. >_>;

Also, why is Kingdom Key+ so great? o-o

OH AND CUT IT OUT. Using Thundara makes me RAGE. Why oh why does anyone ever use that horrid excuse of a spell? Thunder is better than it.
And you know the spell levels cap at 5, right? >_> You're going for a level 13,824 Cure with that set up.

S

Shadow Soldier

What made unlocking Sora so hard for you? o-o

Dustflier was the only thing that tried to stop me from getting Sora... That and the Org Symbol collection in Twilight Town... Took me a while to figure out how to get that last one that's up REALLY high. >_>;
Because the Dustflier was a bitch who barely got hurt. He was the Sephiroth of Days.

Also, why is Kingdom Key+ so great? o-o
Might be weaker, but the combo's come faster, makes up for it.

OH AND CUT IT OUT. Using Thundara makes me RAGE. Why oh why does anyone ever use that horrid excuse of a spell? Thunder is better than it.
I don't use magic attack. I forgot I had it in there, I just never bothered to take it out.

And you know the spell levels cap at 5, right? >_> You're going for a level 13,824 Cure with that set up.

Doesn't change the fact that it healed me more, and I got 15 cure spells. I'm happy. Shut up.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Because the Dustflier was a bitch who barely got hurt. He was the Sephiroth of Days.
KH1 Sephiroth >>;
And yeah, that thing was a total jerk. Especially his really cheap Meteor Breath attack that sometimes liked to last longer than my Block and proceed to kill me with only two explosions.

Might be weaker, but the combo's come faster, makes up for it.
Ah, that makes sense. I figured it was something along those lines. =X I'll have to give it another shot.

I don't use magic attack. I forgot I had it in there, I just never bothered to take it out.
>>; Thundara is so random and rarely actually makes contact with an enemy. If it does happen to miraculously hit once, chances are it won't hit again and it deals about the same as a single shot of Thunder, which usually hits the target multiple times. Thundaga hits twice, even. Thundara's the only one that hits under two times and is also the hardest one to hit with.

Doesn't change the fact that it healed me more, and I got 15 cure spells. I'm happy. Shut up.
o_o For serious? I'm gonna have to try this now and see if stacking bunches of Blizzagas in the spell levels makes it hurt more... >>;

Also... How do you fight those Blade guys without attack magic? It's so long and agonizing. Four Thundaga spells takes out a Dual Blade, if you time them correctly. Two Aerogas kills the Stalwart Blade in the Dustflier mission, again if timed correctly. <.< *shrugs* The Chill Ripper is more annoying, because he knows how to dodge Fira and Firaga always scares me, making me think it's not gonna hit.

I should post my updated panels sometime soon. o-o Level 71 now... Really ticked at how time-consuming it is to level up, due to the mission system.

S

Shadow Soldier

How do I take out the big blades? I just attack them..... I get like 3 combos in. Then I block. Or when they charge up and attack me, I block, they go flying back, I go in and get more combo's in. It's easy to take off their health.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
OMG thats the only thing i have to beat to get Sora!!!! UGHHH I CANT BEAT IT! :cry:

Protips: Glide + Air Slide LV2-5 + Block LV3 = victory. Guard LV3 is necessary, else you'll get hit by the ending of Meteor Breath at times.

How do I take out the big blades? I just attack them..... I get like 3 combos in. Then I block. Or when they charge up and attack me, I block, they go flying back, I go in and get more combo's in. It's easy to take off their health.

Yah, but magic is so much faster and more efficient. o-o They're incredibly vulnerable to their specific poison once you block the store power -> dash-slash attack to the tone of 4-5 bars of health from one shot of the spell. Aeroga takes off every bar of health for the Stalwart Blade. Once I killed it once that way, I can't understand how I used to take them down methodically with Keyblade strokes.

S

Shadow Soldier

Every combo I finished always took off 1 bar of health. So like 5 hits, they're dead.

S

Shadow Soldier

Magic acts quicker, though. It's useful to know the fastest, most efficient ways of eliminating Heartless for Challenges. =X

Ok, but in story mode. Completely different. Besides, I'd rather go in with just strength and cures than with Strength, little cures, and little atk magics.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Ok, but in story mode. Completely different. Besides, I'd rather go in with just strength and cures than with Strength, little cures, and little atk magics.

10 Blizzaga, 10 Thundaga, 10 Firaga, and 5 Cura is more than enough for any mission in the game. (I replace Thundaga with Aeroga for the six giant heartless mission) >_>; That was my set up of spells from a bit before day 250 until the end. Looking back, I rarely used Firaga and should have replaced it with either extra Curas or a stock of Cure, but it all worked out well. I always had a nice stock of magic to back me up through the game, and it made many of the more ridiculous missions that much easier for it. Always having those pocket Thunders to finish off a particularly nasty enemy is very very helpful.

So I swallowed my pride and played with the Zero Gear. .-. I have to say it was pretty nice, though its air combo isn't much better than the Omega+ combo. Omega+'s second hit has a massive chase effect built in, making it pretty sweet. Its finisher is just about as powerful as the Zero Gear's, albeit weaker due to lower Strength. (I put 4 Power Units into the Zero Gear, since its abilities are next-to-useless for post-game). Having over 200 strength is nice and all, but I feel critical hits are vastly more valuable than massive strength. (This furthers the Zero Gear's superiority, so shhh). Critical Sun +4 Sight Units = 46% Crit and 79 Crit Bonus for my level 71 Roxas. That's ~10% higher than my Omega+ got and about 20 or so Bonus points higher. >_>; 186 Strength is about the same as when I had my Omega Gear+, so yeah... I'm finding it difficult to argue that the Omega+ is superior in any way aside from ground combo, but... even then, the Zero Gear has the Y ability in there after you pop them up to cut them back down, so I dunno. Omega+ has more fun against the Orcus. :< It can chase him around with its aerial combo, hitting with the finisher with much more frequency than the Zero Gear.

I'd still use the Omega+, though, if only for Brick Wall and Magic Bracer. Those two abilities are really nice, especially when fighting weaker enemies like Gigas Shadows who barely injure you but knock you out of the combo all the same.

Last edited:

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
My primary panel set up (I have three tabs, third one six spaces from being full) is as follows:

Tab one:
Level Doubler (6) (full)
Level Doubler (6) (full)
Level Doubler (5) (three levels attached)
Level Tripler (4) (full)
Limit Boost
Final Limit
Dodge Roll (3) (Dodging Deflect and Dodge Rush attached)
Pack Extender (4) (full)
Block (4) (Round Block and 2 Level ups attached)
Aerial Recovery (3) (Aerial Payback and Smash Recovery attached)
Haste
Range Extender
Sighing of the Moon

Tab two:
Zero Gear (5) (Three Ability Mods and a Power Mod attached)
Glide (3) (Two level ups attached)
Level Tripler (4) (full)
Magic LV3 (4) (Cure, Aero, Blizzard)
Magic LV2 (4) (Cure, Aero, Blizzard)
High Jump (3) (Two level ups attached)
Quadcast (3) (Aero, Thundaga)
Scan
Cure
Air Slide (5) (Four level ups attached)
Magic LV2 (4) (Fire, Blizzard, Thundaga)
Triplecast (3) (Cure, Fire)

Tab three:
Elixir
Elixir
Doublecast (4) (Cure, Blizzard, Fire)
Magic LV3 (4) (Fire, Thundaga, Blizzard)
Treasure Magnet (3) (Two level ups attached)
Auto-Life (3) (Two level ups attached)
Cure
Cure
Level Quadrupler (3) (full)
Elixir
Sliding Dash (3) (Two level ups attached)
Aero
Thundaga
Blizzard

When I'm un Mission Mode, I use King Mickey and change my Zero Gear's contents to instead have four Sight Mods and instead of Sighing of the Moon I have on Critical Sun.

Primary Build:
LV 69
HP 266
Abilities 28
Links 72
Str 188
Mag 185
Def 129
Crit % 15
Crit Boost 42
Kingdom Key + (Defender, Damage Control, Second Chance)
Fire LV5 x7
Blizzard LV5 x7
Thundaga LV5 x7
Aero LV5 x7
Cure LV5 x10
Elixir x3
Anti-Moon 100%
Anti-Light 70%

Mission Build:
LV 69
HP 253
Abilities 26
Links 72
Str 185
Mag 210
Def 104
Crit % 49
Crit Boost 82
Kingdom Key D (Omega)
Fire LV5 x7
Blizzard LV5 x7
Thundaga LV5 x7
Aero LV5 x7
Cure LV5 x10
Elixir x3
Anti-Light 70%

S

Shadow Soldier

10 Blizzaga, 10 Thundaga, 10 Firaga, and 5 Cura is more than enough for any mission in the game. (I replace Thundaga with Aeroga for the six giant heartless mission) >_>; That was my set up of spells from a bit before day 250 until the end. Looking back, I rarely used Firaga and should have replaced it with either extra Curas or a stock of Cure, but it all worked out well. I always had a nice stock of magic to back me up through the game, and it made many of the more ridiculous missions that much easier for it. Always having those pocket Thunders to finish off a particularly nasty enemy is very very helpful.

So I swallowed my pride and played with the Zero Gear. .-. I have to say it was pretty nice, though its air combo isn't much better than the Omega+ combo. Omega+'s second hit has a massive chase effect built in, making it pretty sweet. Its finisher is just about as powerful as the Zero Gear's, albeit weaker due to lower Strength. (I put 4 Power Units into the Zero Gear, since its abilities are next-to-useless for post-game). Having over 200 strength is nice and all, but I feel critical hits are vastly more valuable than massive strength. (This furthers the Zero Gear's superiority, so shhh). Critical Sun +4 Sight Units = 46% Crit and 79 Crit Bonus for my level 71 Roxas. That's ~10% higher than my Omega+ got and about 20 or so Bonus points higher. >_>; 186 Strength is about the same as when I had my Omega Gear+, so yeah... I'm finding it difficult to argue that the Omega+ is superior in any way aside from ground combo, but... even then, the Zero Gear has the Y ability in there after you pop them up to cut them back down, so I dunno. Omega+ has more fun against the Orcus. :< It can chase him around with its aerial combo, hitting with the finisher with much more frequency than the Zero Gear.

I'd still use the Omega+, though, if only for Brick Wall and Magic Bracer. Those two abilities are really nice, especially when fighting weaker enemies like Gigas Shadows who barely injure you but knock you out of the combo all the same.

I hate ATK magic. It sucks. I like using brute strength more.

UnstoppableSound

FINALLY UNLOCKED SORA! GOOD LORD! Ok, here are my panels.

Character
  • Level - 63
  • HP - 248
  • Abilities - 23
  • Links - 59

Stats
  • Strength - 192
  • Magic - 174
  • Defense - 120
  • Critical % - 15
  • Crit Bonus - 41
  • Exp - 32799
  • Slots - 107/113
  • Tokens - Sigils = 40. Crowns = 186
  • Rank - Legend

Panels
Panel 1
  • LV Doubler + 5 Levels
  • LV Tripler + 3 Levels
  • LV Doubler + 5 Levels
  • LV Tripler + 3 levels
  • LV Doubler + 5 levels
  • Elixer
  • Limit Recharge
  • Limit Recharge
  • High Jump + 2 LV ups
  • Dodge Roll + 2 LV ups
  • Sliding Dash
  • Pack Extender + 3 Backpacks

Panel 2
  • Limit Recharge
  • Block + Block Retreat
  • Limit Boost
  • Limit Recharge
  • Scan
  • Triplecast + 2 Cure
  • Magic LV2 + 3 Cure
  • Air Recovery + LV up + Quick Recovery
  • Limit Recharge
  • Limit Recharge
  • Magic LV3 + 3 Cure
  • Quadcast + 2 Cura
  • Magic LV2 + 3 Cura
  • Thundara
  • Firaga
  • Air Slide + 2 LV ups

Panel 3
  • Elixer
  • Elixer
  • Magic LV4 + 3 Cure
  • Level Quadrupler + 2 LV ups
  • Elixer
  • Elixer
  • Elixer
  • Elixer
  • Elixer
  • Elixer
  • Treasure Magnet + LV up
  • Level Quadrupler + 2 LV up
  • Haste
  • Glide + 2 LV up
  • Zero Gear + 3 Ability Units + Power Unit

Kingdom Key+ kicks ass!

My God you must be very scared of fighting or something because all you have is Cure magic, Elixirs, and Limit Recharges.

H

Haxon

alright well now i cant brag about my panel because some retard deleted my save file!!!!!!!

xig28

Awards
lets just say i have ALOT of fire panals for my challenges

Rakushīnu

Just got all 120 panels last night, so here's my final panel setup.

Panel 1
Zero Gear/ 3 Ability Unit, 1 Sight Unit
Glide/ Glide LV+, Rocket Glide
Auto-Life/ 2Auto-Life LV+
Dodge Roll/ 2 Dodge Roll LV+
Block/ 2 Block LV+, Perfect Block
Aerial Recovery/ A. Recovery LV+, Quick Recovery
Air Slide/Air Slide LV+
Sliding Dash/ 2 Sliding Dash LV+
Haste/ 2 Haste LV+
High Jump/ High Jump LV+, Float
Treasure Magnet/ T. Magnet LV+