• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your probable Dream Eater team?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
From what we've been shown I'd probably roll with Aura Lion and Handsome Pegasus. But a T-Rex and Triceratops combo is also possible.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
the rexes are also mob enemies, its just that one big version of them is a boss

if its a nightmare then 99% chance its a spirit too

The spirit version was in the Special trailer. Sora has it when he is fighting the Gargoyle DE in the middle of the trailer.

As for DE's I want. I definitely want to use Wandanyan/Kingadnyan, Ice Penguin, and Handsome Pegasus for one team. And then Aura Lion, the Giraffe, and the Dragon Horse for a second team. I may mix them up in a different way, but we will see. We also don't know all the DEs so some are subject to change :p

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Triceratops / Lion / Clown

orange - Cera / normal - Lion-O / pink - Kirby

See, already have colors and names picked out. :p

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
It's 2. Mirby and I just have 3 preferences.

Two are out with Sora/Riku at one time, but you make teams of three and swap them in and out.

Screen_shot_2012-03-05_at_2.50.02_AM.png

I'm also fairly certain Sora and Riku can have different Dream Eaters on their teams. So its really a possibility of 6 Dream Eaters spread out across two characters. Hence why I listed six :p

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Yeah, I picked 3 because you can have 2 active but 1 in reserve.

Which means 3 in your party. :D

MinerKing

I think I will be forced to use the Chef Frog because in the Special Trailer the Link attack it does with Sora looks awesome. They just keep teleporting and hitting...it's so cool.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Definitely Wondernyan! (he's so cuteeeee ;u; ) And probably... Kuma Panda or Boukun Rex, 'cause T-Rexes are awesome. Aura Lion looks very awesome as well, though, so it's hard to choose.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I would like to update my team with a new revelation :p

Fami3-8%2011.jpeg

The third Dream Eater in this screen shot appears to be an adorable otter with a bow tie, and if so I needs it on my team and I needs it now! Its kind of funny because Ice Penguin and Dragon Horse are two of the others I wanted on my team :p

MasterZeR0

I would like to update my team with a new revelation :p

Fami3-8%2011.jpeg

The third Dream Eater in this screen shot appears to be an adorable otter with a bow tie, and if so I needs it on my team and I needs it now! Its kind of funny because Ice Penguin and Dragon Horse are two of the others I wanted on my team :p

Oh God... That thing is adorable ;A;

snow_flake40

Awards
Hmm... Handsome Pegasus, Frog Chef and Nekuish. Yeah, that should work.

But I don't think I'll ever be satisfied with sticking to just one team, what with all this customisation we're getting. And all the Dream Eaters are so awesome I could never just be happy with only three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back