• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your probable Dream Eater team?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KevVentus

After rewatching the special trailer, in the scene where Riku does the crazy surfing move has the otter's icon on the screen. And since it's a water based attack, I think it's safe to assume he's responsible for it

Congratulations Fancy Otter! Welcome to the team : )

State

Awards
Planned Dream Eater team.

So do you have any planned Dream Eaters to join your team? If so, which? There are three slots; you use two of those three and the other one is on standby. So which of these will occupy your slots?

Mine will be:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Here is a list of them:
List.

Beware of spoilers, seeing as how it's the KH Wikia.

/edit

I just noticed how this planned team idea sounds a lot like anticipating Pokemon games, lol.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Re: Planned Dream Eater team.

That's a small list lol

I plan on having Handsome Pegasus, Electric Unicorn, and the Trex for Sora

For Riku I will have whatever Dream Eater has the best links with him. (Which is unknown to me right now)

State

Awards

I plan on having Handsome Pegasus, Electric Unicorn, and the Trex for Sora
Wait... There are MORE Dream Eaters than those?! :O

For Riku I will have whatever Dream Eater has the best links with him. (Which is unknown to me right now)
Sora and Riku have predetermined special-link Spirits?

State

Awards

There's like 50+ dude
But SPIRIT Dream Eaters? D:

Sora does special moves where Riku changes the way he attacks like Birth by Sleep Command Styles
Yeah, yeah, I saw that in the trailer.

State

Awards

Oh, cool. It's like a mini-pokemon game; you can get, breed and customize a variety of 'em. :O

/edit

So this game can be alled PoKéMoN Kingdom Hearts Version?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Is it practical to stick to a particular party or do we have to keep rotating them for new commands/abilities?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Oh, cool. It's like a mini-pokemon game; you can get, breed and customize a variety of 'em. :O

/edit

So this game can be alled PoKéMoN Kingdom Hearts Version?

No, it is nowhere near Pokemon. Maybe in concept it is like it, but I'd say it is closer to a mix of TWEWY and Shin Megami Tensei.

Is it practical to stick to a particular party or do we have to keep rotating them for new commands/abilities?

Once you find abilities you really like, you'll probably have a party you'll stick to, but to increase Sora's abilities and commands you'll need to use and upgrade all of your DEs at some point.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

I'm basing my decision purely on aesthetic value at this point, in other words, which ones would look best walking down the runway with Sora or Riku at a Marc Jacobs fashion show.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Some Dream Eaters just look like they were tailor-made to stand beside a specific character, but I plan on teaming up with all of them for both heroes eventually.

State

Awards

but I'd say it is closer to a mix of TWEWY and Shin Megami Tensei.
Brilliant! 0-0

Once you find abilities you really like, you'll probably have a party you'll stick to, but to increase Sora's abilities and commands you'll need to use and upgrade all of your DEs at some point.
Wait; do you have predetermined abilities and commands like in BbS/Re: coded or do you have to get DEs to get them?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Brilliant! 0-0

Wait; do you have predetermined abilities and commands like in BbS/Re: coded or do you have to get DEs to get them?

I know you can get commands from both Dream Eaters and Treasure chests I believe. I think abilities may just be from the Dream Eaters.

As for my teams...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I only have two fro Riku because I am not 100% sure what I want my last one to be for him yet. However, like others have mentioned I will train them all eventually. Plus it's not like I can get all of these guys at the beginning of the game, so I will need to make a team with what I can until I get my dream teams.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

There are so many that I still haven't really seen, but these are the ones I know I'd really like to have in a team.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

ShailsTDSPT

Hanadawan'nyan, Meow Wow and Meowjesty‎‎. Yeah, a team of Meow Wow's :)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Will we be able to us our preorder dreameaters right away. Does riku and sora share or they have there indiviaul dream eaters so ex: sora coule have a level 21 neko cat and riku have one thats level 5?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Will we be able to us our preorder dreameaters right away. Does riku and sora share or they have there indiviaul dream eaters so ex: sora coule have a level 21 neko cat and riku have one thats level 5?

We can use them as soon as we unlock the Dream Eater menu, which is not as SOON as the game starts but very close to the beginning.

And I believe Riku and Sora share their Dream Eaters.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

They have individual Dream Eaters, if I'm not mistaken.

The second you can scan the AR cards into your game, you can have them in your party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back