• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► What's Your Top 3 Disney Sequels

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Disney sequels have a reputation for sucking, but Disney were able to pull some of them off!

My list:

1. Simba's Pride

This movie is very underrated. It has a decent plot and character development. I might even say it's better than the first, but I'll avoid getting hate lol.

2. A Twist in Time

Nostalgia had me on this one. Cinderella is my most-watched Disney movie ever, so of course I loved the third installment when I was younger, and still do. I thought I'd hate it for making Anastasia good, but I honestly didn't have a problem with that.

3. Fantasia 2000

Same magic as the first one, beautiful music, and beautiful animation.

Last edited:

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I'd need to think on my top three as a whole, but I know that I've always ranked Aladdin and the King of Thieves over the first film. I love the story in that one, as well as its songs. It just needed a higher budget for better animation quality.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I'd need to think on my top three as a whole, but I know that I've always ranked Aladdin and the King of Thieves over the first film. I love the story in that one, as well as its songs. It just needed a higher budget for better animation quality.
I never saw the third Aladdin film, but I heard it was more of Disney's golden sequels. I should check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back