• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

when does bbs come out in the US

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH is light82

ok so does anybody when bbs comes out in the US? has Nomura even said anything about when bbs coming out in the US. If this has already been posted somewhere else on here i am sorry.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
nyahahahaha not a good thing to do XD
theres still no confirmation yet =/

F

flyingcloud11

it should be around xmas of 2010 thats just my guess tho lol.

αsiя

space coke
How many threads have there been where somewhere asked when the game will come out for NA
the main page will post an update to when they announce it

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
well i hope its not like a year away cause that would be sad

Well I doubt the release date would be that far away but I guess it might come out some where between May and July, but that's just a guess.

Suzuku

It's probably coming out around April or May. Everyone saying November and December are crazy.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Spring-summer area between April and September. Anything past that is unacceptable. It mostly depends on if Square decides to showcase it at E3, if so, then sometime after June, if not then probably April or May.

Kh 4 lyfe

My guess is april-may, look at 358/2, took 4 months to be released in NA after japan. Final fantasy is being released in NA 3 months after its japan release.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
Considering a few voice actors have already been hired for the NA version I doubt it'll take them until the end of 2010. I'm with the people who think it'll come out in either the spring or summer. If it comes out in the spring though, I think it'll be late spring.

jdgjordan

i would think it would come out in march but then again that whould be real stupid on squre part case that mean ff13 and bbs come out on on the same month and i would completly break down if that happens

Sandslash

Considering a few voice actors have already been hired for the NA version I doubt it'll take them until the end of 2010. I'm with the people who think it'll come out in either the spring or summer. If it comes out in the spring though, I think it'll be late spring.
I think it'll take around 6 months

AJ 003 BYEAH

It'll be out a bit after the Japanese release in February I think. So about March/April I'm assuming.

For those who think it'll take 6 months for a conversion, take note the game has most likely entered the final stages before it goes gold. It won't take 6 months though, NA voice-overs are simple to complete, but then again, no one knows how long the game is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back