• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When is God of War 2's release?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireFox.

Yep, next month March 13. For what I heard about GoW 3 is that if sony allows them, they'll do it.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
And since its a part of Sony's ticket to victory, it will continue on the PS3.

S

Shadow Soldier

Yep, next month March 13. For what I heard about GoW 3 is that if sony allows them, they'll do it.

Dude, you live one month ahead of us? Wanna let me know how the NHL play offs go? That way I don't have to be let down.

And last time I read, August, it wasn't coming out when the PS3 came out, it was coming out in February. But who cares.

FireFox.

Dude, you live one month ahead of us? Wanna let me know how the NHL play offs go? That way I don't have to be let down.

And last time I read, August, it wasn't coming out when the PS3 came out, it was coming out in February. But who cares.

Yea, the colts finally beat the patriots!!!!! and guess what Reggie Bush Died due to chest tube failure.

Director is talking about Gow 3.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRrl8E4za5E

S

Shadow Soldier

Give up? NFL is pig slop. mhmm. You say you like it, but you dont. I know you dont. Also, I dont care for the NFL because Im a canadian and watch the CFL before NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back