• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When KH2 come out what are you going to do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pi r circles

Like what are you going to do when KH2 comes out over in japan and the people beat it? You know they are going to expose all the secrets when ever they can. So are you going to still come and read all their post or just wait for them becuase they might be unavoidable.

But personally I'm not going to be coming to this site when it does cause I know I wouldn't be able to resist a sneak peak but I also want to beat it with out knowing whats going to happen at the end or happen next.

baller4eva14

I wouldn't come to this site after dec. 22 I don't want hear the spoilers of the game I rather wait till it comes out for US

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
yeah same here, there are going to be people who will spoil the game, so my last day on this site will be Dec. 21 2005. I will return after the game comes out in the US.

pi r circles

Yeah basically thats what i was saying, but it better be a great game for getting pushed back so many times already.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I have 60 dollars ready for the day when Kingdom Hearts 2 comes out.When they release the release date for Kingdom Hearts 2 I am out of the forums and I am out of here when they release spoilers.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
You people do Know that there are other things to do on this Site besides Kingdom Hearts right. You can always Visit the Other sections of this site. Its not like anyone is forcing you to read the topics about what happens in the Game.

Personaly for me i really dont care. I'll still visit this section, If its gonna get ruined for me let it get Ruianed. People its called a Life you know

HeartlessOfDoom

I won't be able to resist..... I'll absorb all the info; I don't care if I find out everything, I just want to know. I really want to find out what worlds will be in it, so yeah, I'll be on even more on December 22.

baller4eva14

KingofKH said:
Till Dec 15 the official date it comes out i wont be on this forum
are you talking about the US release date for the realease date of KH2 or the jap version

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
personally, i don't mind spoiling some of the info on the game before it comes out here in the us. I don't mind because i can just play it for myself later on; there is a HUGE difference between playing a video game and reading about it, that's my opinion.

pi r circles

Princess Sakura said:
I WANT to see the spoilers, man........ I don't really care about *ruining the game* XD

Yeah i know that feeling but I probally won't get back on here till i beat the game and master the game. So then i understand everything plus thats the only reason i play a game is to master it, or find out the whole story.

zora keyblade

and i wouldnt be on the forums until it comes to europe or maybe i will but i wont read the threads hehe so my last day is 21 decmber and i will return next year if anyone know my dad works for square and i know the release date for u.s but that dosnt matter for me because i have to wait until europe :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back