What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► When my oneitis betrayed me nothing else mattered anymore

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

yamibakura95

Reaction score
Awards
I met her off tinder. She said she liked Dark Souls so we had that in common. We met and gamed together for a couple of hours. But the next time we met, she was hostile to me, she wanted to ensure i wouldnt even think about making a move on her.

After her, i stopped caring. I never really liked any other girl as much as a liked her but tbh im not surprised she didnt like me. Girls waaay uglier than her have rejected me, i got what i deserved

She was the only person that made me feel less alone but it didnt last. She probably fucked with a chad in between our dates.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6