• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When to buy the game...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRuePlaya187

so i've been in gamestop a couple times since the release date was comfirmed, and they have it that the game is coming out the 31st. does the gamestop around anyone else say this too. And does this mean they wont sell it it until March 31st? cuz i've already preordered it there so i cant just go buy it sooner somewhere else.

E

Eclipse

well i doubt it i have asked before at places where i pre-order and those dumb*** don't know what is going on. they said "Oh we'll get it the blah blah blah" and the release date comes and they call and say "oh we got your game" 3 days earlier than they thought it would come. stick with gamestop and ebgames, they get their shipments the fastest. so i say you should stick with your pre-order

TRuePlaya187

thats tru twilght, i'll just be very pissed if they dont sell it until the 31st. i'll have to pull a mission impossible over night to snag a copy!!

Is the 28 the shipping date or they sale date? cuz at my work (radio shack) we get the product the day before sometimes, but we cant sell it until the official release date

King Keyblade

dude, its alright, uve been w8in 3, 4 yrs (mabey) and 2 0r 3 days dont really matter...

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
I just called Gamestop and the guy said they'de have it March 30th. Then he said they are taking reservations for it, so I'm guessing a whole lot of people called already.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
According to square enix, it is being SHIPPED the 28th, that means that it could arrive at different times at different places. Whether it's the same day, or a few days later.

As for having to wait a few days, we've already been waiting around 5 years, so what's a few days to us?

E

Eclipse

they are all dumb*** you are getting it on the 29th if you ordered from gamestop, gamecrazy, funcoland, or ebgames. they are the earliest everywhere to get their shipments. don't listen to the stupid employees. and yes the 28th is the release date...and you can't possibly get it before the 28th, not even the stores have it before the 28th because the 28th is when square enix releases and ships the game from their warehouses.....then the get on planes and fly around the country and the stores don't get it till the 29th-31st. if you ordered from best buy, walmart, toysrus, circuit city, or target...chances are you won't get it till the 30th or 31st. at least that is from the experience and knowledge i have from pre-ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back