• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When were all of the Keyblade wielders' memories changed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ZinC Podzzz

Awards
So, when Union X officially starts in the app formally known as Unchained X, the old Union leaders have died in the Keyblade War (or maybe not even that according to KH3) and the new ones have replaced them. So are the memories of the remaining Keyblade wielders just gone? How? When did this happen? And how is the player character still around if they weren't a Dandelion? Didn't the player die? I've been a fan for a long time, and like everyone else, I'm just trying to keep up with what this mad man is trying to tell us, lol. I hope someone can fill me in on this. Thanks!

Eonstar890

Awards
This is my understanding of how the shift occurred.

The original X (chi) was where all the events leading up to the Keyblade War occurred. At the end of that game was the Keyblade war in which the five unions fought and the dandelions fled to "the outside world". All the wielders who fought perished in the battle (except for player character who is rescued by Skuld and Ephemer). And the Dandelions end up trapped in the data version of Daybreak Town without realizing it. At this point, the Dandelions, except for the new five union leaders, are put into a sort of sleep or dream state where they relived the events of chi. This is where Unchained begins. So essentially everything experienced in that game is actually happening in the realm of sleep as a way of overwriting the events of the past. That is when the memory wipe occurs. This continues up until the point when the war should have happened, but of course the memories of the war actually happening are removed from the rewrite. Once this point has been reached, Union cross begins, which can be considered the era "post war". And that is where the story is now.

TL;DR
Chi was that actual war, Unchained was the memory erasure and replacement, and Union Cross is the events after the war.

Hope this helps :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So, when Union X officially starts in the app formally known as Unchained X, the old Union leaders have died in the Keyblade War (or maybe not even that according to KH3) and the new ones have replaced them. So are the memories of the remaining Keyblade wielders just gone? How? When did this happen? And how is the player character still around if they weren't a Dandelion? Didn't the player die? I've been a fan for a long time, and like everyone else, I'm just trying to keep up with what this mad man is trying to tell us, lol. I hope someone can fill me in on this. Thanks!

Every wielder who participated in the Keyblade War dies except for Player, who was rescued by Ephemer and Skuld. They brought Player with them to the "outside world" that the Dandelions have escaped to. Once there, Ephemer instructs the Chirithys to overwrite their wielders' memories of the war and the events leading up to it. The memories aren't permanently gone though. Player has had dreams of those events so it seems like those memories may be leaking through Chirithy's overwrite. They haven't touched upon this in a while though, but it's something to keep in mind.

ZinC Podzzz

Awards
This is my understanding of how the shift occurred.

The original X (chi) was where all the events leading up to the Keyblade War occurred. At the end of that game was the Keyblade war in which the five unions fought and the dandelions fled to "the outside world". All the wielders who fought perished in the battle (except for player character who is rescued by Skuld and Ephemer). And the Dandelions end up trapped in the data version of Daybreak Town without realizing it. At this point, the Dandelions, except for the new five union leaders, are put into a sort of sleep or dream state where they relived the events of chi. This is where Unchained begins. So essentially everything experienced in that game is actually happening in the realm of sleep as a way of overwriting the events of the past. That is when the memory wipe occurs. This continues up until the point when the war should have happened, but of course the memories of the war actually happening are removed from the rewrite. Once this point has been reached, Union cross begins, which can be considered the era "post war". And that is where the story is now.

TL;DR
Chi was that actual war, Unchained was the memory erasure and replacement, and Union Cross is the events after the war.

Hope this helps :)
This clears up everything I needed! Thank you very much. I'm excited to see what happens next.

Back