• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHEN will they SHOW Aqua's WORLDS???!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Try not to double post...Yea..I think Aqua joined the org. because she thought or new it was Ven, and not Roxas.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
what if aqua joined orginazation 13 to save roxas cuz she thought it was ven?:confused:

First off, welcome to the forums logozgo...gogozogodfkaskjasdfkjasdjfas. o_O; XD Welcome. ;D But as your first rule of KHI, don't double post. Use the edit button conveniently located in the bottom right hand side of your posts. ^.^

As for Aqua. I too think she joined Organization XIII for something involving Ven. Either that or Xemnas due to who he is. The way I see it is she either knows Roxas is Sora's nobody and possible contains Ven's heart so she's trying to I don't know..make his heart remember who he is or something along those lines. She could have been keeping an eye on Sora if Ven's heart was put with his and she was waiting for the right time to awaken it or something and when she saw that Ven's heart got it's own body again, maybe she's trying to resurrect Ven into Roxas or something..hrm. Just a thought. I need to think more on it though. x.x;

But if she joined because of Xemnas, perhaps she tries to eliminate him somehow, knowing who he is (if he's MX). I'm leaning more towards the Ven thing though.

Stars

リク
As for Aqua. I too think she joined Organization XIII for something involving Ven. Either that or Xemnas due to who he is. The way I see it is she either knows Roxas is Sora's nobody and possible contains Ven's heart so she's trying to I don't know..make his heart remember who he is or something along those lines. She could have been keeping an eye on Sora if Ven's heart was put with his and she was waiting for the right time to awaken it or something and when she saw that Ven's heart got it's own body again, maybe she's trying to resurrect Ven into Roxas or something..hrm. Just a thought. I need to think more on it though. x.x;
Good point there..^-^
I think 14th member helping Roxas for some reasons..

But if she joined because of Xemnas, perhaps she tries to eliminate him somehow, knowing who he is (if he's MX). I'm leaning more towards the Ven thing though.

Lol..How cruel is.. if the 14th member does that. Xemnas was happy when she join the organisation, but she tries to eliminate Xemnas? o_O;
If MX is Xemnas, then Xehanort's heartless will be....?

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Nomura already said in an interview only Terra, Ven and Aqua are playable, and they all have a different story.

Nomura has said nothing about Aqua (a.k.a "Mystery Girl) being playable.

Chupacabra

We only know Terra and Vens names and how they look well we know how "Aqua" looks and her name was confirmed.. maybe they changed thier minds on the name or something like that.

So we don't know much about all of the three.. and how do you know we wont be able to visit the snow white world with Ven too? But I think they should at least be finished with the characterdesigns.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
Yea..the only confirmed playable character are Ven and Terra.

actually Nomura kind of confirmed that it would be Aqua. And I quote:
Interviewer: In the story it's said that there are "Three Scenarios by Three Heroes". Is there a relation between each scenario?
Nomura: There are three Heroes: Terra, Ven, and another character in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. Interviewer: Do the names of the three heroes represent something?
Nomura: In Kingdom Hearts, Sora meant Sky, Riku meant Land, and Kairi meant Sea.
I know he doesn't really say that you can play as aqua, but he hints at it. So hopefully that counts for something, because we need a playable girl character in the KH series!!

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I agree. And I have to say that while secrecy surrounding a game and its new characters is understandable, the level they've taken with Aqua is almost ridiculous! Normura doesn't even mention her name in the interview! What's up with that? This might just be more evidence that she is indeed the 14th member and they don't want us to draw connections between the new member and what we know about Aqua (Remember, 358/2 Days comes out first, they don't want us to know too much about what happened to VAT before BBS even comes out!)

JayXIII

1. Aqua has not been confirmed playable yet.
2. Ven is Ventus and may be longer.
3. Terra is Terra.
4. Aqua is Aqua. It was a magazine scan mess-up that made it say Mystery Girl. They might also be thinking of XIV
5. Mickey is Mickey. He might be the third playable character for all we know.
6. MX is Master Xehanort as far as we know. He also might be the third playable character for all we know.
7. DS is not been confirmed as a named person yet. He might be the third playable character for all we know.
8. I like pie.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
actually Nomura kind of confirmed that it would be Aqua. And I quote:
I know he doesn't really say that you can play as aqua, but he hints at it. So hopefully that counts for something, because we need a playable girl character in the KH series!!

Mickey could also be considered to be one of the heroes. We have at least seen him in scans. i refuse to say the third playable character is Aqua until I see a gameplay screenshot or specific verbal confirmation.

JayXIII

I think if it was aqua they would have just said it was aqua. It wouldn't be that obvious if she didnt say it was her. I put money on DS or Mickey but Aqua is a possibility.
Also why is everyone getting everyone else's identities confused. Ven is the only one with an unknown identity.

EDIT- DS and kinda MX as well.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
I think if it was aqua they would have just said it was aqua. It wouldn't be that obvious if she didnt say it was her. I put money on DS or Mickey but Aqua is a possibility.
Also why is everyone getting everyone else's identities confused. Ven is the only one with an unknown identity.

EDIT- DS and kinda MX as well.

Dont understand you speak clear

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
When will they show Aqua's Worlds???!!!
NEVER! muahahahahah......(jk)
If they gave everything away when we wanted, then we would never have to wait for anything, and they couldn't make us want the games as badly as we want them now...
It's called a marketing strategy.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
When will they show Aqua's Worlds???!!!
NEVER! muahahahahah......(jk)
If they gave everything away when we wanted, then we would never have to wait for anything, and they couldn't make us want the games as badly as we want them now...
It's called a marketing strategy.

My point exactly. If they gave away key points in the story what would be the point of playing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back