• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When you get BBS who will you play as first?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will you play as first in BBS?

• Terra

Votes: 72 73.5%
  • Ven (Ventus)

Votes: 15 15.3%
  • Aqua

Votes: 11 11.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day, the story's going to end the same way, so it really doesn't matter which scenario you play first. I think it'll make sense in any order, but I'm just going to play it the way Nomura said to play it.

The world stories have an order to them though, if that is important to you. but for the most part as long as you go Ven --> Aqua it'll be ok. Terra can fit in either the front or the back.....

Some one's going to quote that out of context I know it....
Beginning or end.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The world stories have an order to them though, if that is important to you. but for the most part as long as you go Ven --> Aqua it'll be ok. Terra can fit in either the front or the back.....

Beginning or end.

Threesomes!

J/k but really? Does it really matter what order? Sometimes you'll be out of order and sometimes you won't no matter who you play first...though Aqua makes more sense at the end.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Beginning or end.

Well no matter who you play is, it's never going to go in complete chronological order. In the Trinity Report where they show the timeline of all 3 characters, all the worlds in the timelines are mixed apart but never happen immediately after the next. To me, it really doesn't matter what order you play in at all for story. Even if it was AVT, I think it'd be fine. For me, I did VAT though so I left Terra at the end. Plus I think that playing as Terra last makes a bigger build-up for the final boss.
Either way, it doesn't matter...

Last edited:

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

Beginning or end.

Yes, I am going to quote that out of context. I literally lol'd and have just been reminded how much of a dirty mind I really have.

Back on topic...

Chronologically speaking (and I'm talking about very specific chronology), it really doesn't matter, since the stories don't immediately proceed each other and it will all still make sense regardless of the order you play it in.

Experiment 626

Hi everyone.. Im a noob here so treat me nicely. Nomura did state to play as Terra 1st, but I don't really think it matters which character you play first. I picked Ventus

DarMar106

Ya it doens't matter who you start out as, but I will more than likely do Terra--->Aqua---> Ven

Omegataco

Awards
Yeah all you guys can do what Nomura says. :p

For me I'm doing Aqua, Ven, then Terra. I've heard that this order sort of keeps some of the parts of the story a mystery through your playthrough and keeps you drawn into the story throughout the whole game.

Experiment 626

Yeah all you guys can do what Nomura says. :p

For me I'm doing Aqua, Ven, then Terra. I've heard that this order sort of keeps some of the parts of the story a mystery through your playthrough and keeps you drawn into the story throughout the whole game.

your signature is pretty cool.where'd you get it?

Last edited:

Ventuskeyblade

Re: When you get BBS wh will you play first?

Nomura said Terra, Ven and then Aqua is the best way to play the game, so i'll play it that way...im also going to play on Critical mode.

CGNET

I'm playing in the order Nomura has given.
It's the best way to understand it's storyline.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I initially said Terra, because I was going to do it the way Nomura said, but I think it would be more dramatic and epic to play it Ven, Aqua, Terra instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back