• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When your platinum trophy runs away.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Exactly, how many and which trophies are you missing?

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
Legitimately, Just that silver in the image, yet I have the gold one. It makes no sense.

'100% in combat' but i have 100% in combat.

Man has been robbed of 50 hours. #squarebefair

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Legitimately, Just that silver in the image, yet I have the gold one. It makes no sense.

'100% in combat' but i have 100% in combat.

Man has been robbed of 50 hours. #squarebefair
Honestly i would suggest looking at the trophy details in case you're missing something, looking it up to seen if it's a common issue, and if all else fails; Send PS support the screen caps and get it sorted out.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
I obtained the one for story and items on cue, why would this be any different. The description is as blunt as it gets 'Achieve 100% completion in Combat'.

I'll try PS support. Thanks bro.

Edit: Trying to go through credits to see if that solves anything

Re:Edit: Got to the battle report and suprised it said 99%, this maybe due to in game trophies though.

Re:re:edit: loaded old save data at 96% combat and completed last flick rush battle to get lv 20 and 100% combat. Still **** all

Last edited:

Vaddix

Awards
So, I remember back in my BbS playthrough on PSP, there were some weird snags where the Journal wasn't totally honest or when the Trinity Archive section seemed to think I did less than I actually did. What tended to be the case was that I had to do certain things with all characters which the Journal did not really record, for instance (and I think was the biggest issue), buying the Arena tickets, despite not showing up in the journal for item collection.

Are there any various tasks of that sort you can think of which might not be as recorded but which the game might be wanting you to do?
(Sorry this isn't the most helpful response, just hoped it might at least help someone more familiar with 2.8)

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Yeah it's a bit awful. Like, my item list jumped from 95 to 97 percent just because I got a megalixir, but then it took me like 10 more items to get to 100. Pretty weird.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
Are there any various tasks of that sort you can think of which might not be as recorded but which the game might be wanting you to do?
(Sorry this isn't the most helpful response, just hoped it might at least help someone more familiar with 2.8)

My friend, I have been asking myself the same question for the past 16 hours, when I ran into this dilemma. After 2 rage induced hours of not being able to obtain this cursed trophy, I tired myself out and fell asleep. The following morning it came to me. A rank dem dives. I thought I was onto a winner. So after swiftly plunging through 12 dives and obtaining Keyblades for both Sora and Riku, I came to the conclusion that for sure this was combat related and i would receive my beloved platinum but alas no dice.

Yeah it's a bit awful. Like, my item list jumped from 95 to 97 percent just because I got a megalixir, but then it took me like 10 more items to get to 100. Pretty weird.

Void, are you saying that you have platinumed this as well? If you have, did you get your trophy as soon as your reports hit 100% combat?

My reports look as follows:

Story *
Glossary *
Completion rate *
Game Records *
Character Files *
Dream Eaters *
Treasures *
Trophies

I have almost all in game trophies as well, besides the crit mode because it is impossible on your first run as it is not available and the 'Spirit Pleaser' which requires you to get max affinity with all spirits.

Worst case scenario, I'll have to speed run the damn thing on the easiest difficulty, do all 66 special portals again, the secret portals, Julius, and star rank all flick rush tournaments again. This will be a pain in the ass but I have not resorted to this yet.

Last edited:

Vaddix

Awards
That really is quite strange, I'm sorry to hear about all the trouble it's putting you through. We've all been there, or at least I sure have.

At this point I might indeed go ahead and send in a report of some sort to PS Support if you haven't already. Hopefully someone on board might at least be able to tell you if you're missing something or not.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Void, are you saying that you have platinumed this as well? If you have, did you get your trophy as soon as your reports hit 100% combat?

My reports look as follows:

Story *
Glossary *
Completion rate *
Game Records *
Character Files *
Dream Eaters *
Treasures *
Trophies

I have almost all in game trophies as well, besides the crit mode because it is impossible on your first run as it is not available and the 'Spirit Pleaser' which requires you to get max affinity with all spirits.

Worst case scenario, I'll have to speed run the damn thing on the easiest difficulty, do all 66 special portals again, the secret portals, Julius, and star rank all flick rush tournaments again. This will be a pain in the ass but I have not resorted to this yet.

Yes, I achieved the platinum yesterday. The only difference might be that the last trophy of the completion trophies I got was not the combat one, but the items one. I did get the "combat" trophy though once my combat reached 100. At least I think so.
My reports look the same, and I think the two ingame trophies you mentioned are the ones I don't have as well. My game kinda took a while to show some of the trophies as well, though, and I kinda had to play around with turning on the "No EXP" ability for the platinum to unlock, for whatever reason. :(

Overall, what did you try to maybe still get the trophy?
I'd suggest going for Julius again or the secret portals if you haven't already. :( I know you have already done them, but maybe it'll trigger something in the ingame-data.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
Yes, I achieved the platinum yesterday. The only difference might be that the last trophy of the completion trophies I got was not the combat one, but the items one. I did get the "combat" trophy though once my combat reached 100. At least I think so.
My reports look the same, and I think the two ingame trophies you mentioned are the ones I don't have as well. My game kinda took a while to show some of the trophies as well, though, and I kinda had to play around with turning on the "No EXP" ability for the platinum to unlock, for whatever reason. :(

Overall, what did you try to maybe still get the trophy?
I'd suggest going for Julius again or the secret portals if you haven't already. :( I know you have already done them, but maybe it'll trigger something in the ingame-data.

Thanks for the reassurance Void. If you have got it, then trust that I can replay through this game and receive it as well. I have a fear though that I might run into the same problem again and it will be devastating if I spend multiple hours just to run into the exact same issue once again. Being optimistic though, I have all my dream eaters and getting through the game again will be a breeze.

That really is quite strange, I'm sorry to hear about all the trouble it's putting you through. We've all been there, or at least I sure have.

At this point I might indeed go ahead and send in a report of some sort to PS Support if you haven't already. Hopefully someone on board might at least be able to tell you if you're missing something or not.

Done and dusted. I don't know how much power Playstation Australia has when it comes to making changes to other people PSN accounts but hopefully they can alter this trophy information. If not, it's back to the drawing board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back