• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

where can i find a zune charger?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
see, me and my friends found this white zune outside between some thorn bushes.so i went go get it and it looked dead

btu my friend has a zune and charged it for me and it works fine

now, i dont wanna keep goin to him everytime i wanna add stuff or to charge it

and i coudlnt find any at the local walmart.unless that what the home dock thign is.does that still hook up to the computer

only thign is that things also 50 bucks.which is 48 bucks more then i ahve right now haha

so any tips on where to find a cheep zune charger?

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
see, me and my friends found this white zune outside between some thorn bushes.so i went go get it and it looked dead

btu my friend has a zune and charged it for me and it works fine

now, i dont wanna keep goin to him everytime i wanna add stuff or to charge it

and i coudlnt find any at the local walmart.unless that what the home dock thign is.does that still hook up to the computer

only thign is that things also 50 bucks.which is 48 bucks more then i ahve right now haha

so any tips on where to find a cheep zune charger?

Wow talk about luck! Well amazon and walmart or target would have it. If your strapped for cash though, try an expo. Here there is a place called bayside expo center. Basically there's different vendors there every month for a weekend. Most of the time, its cheap electronics stuff, ie, ipods for $20 and so on. Or try a flea market. You might find a generic brand there pretty cheap! Hope this helps!!

EDIT: I just realized. I dont know how a Zune player works but if it's like an IPOD, if you have can just buy the cable to transfer songs into it, that should also charge it. The IPOD cable lets you transfer songs and it charges it. If its the same concept, that will save you money.

Last edited:

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
eBay...

[Seriously some people need to think more and investigate for themselves rather than depending on others]

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
thx agent

and chaywa, i already tried the local stores in my town and the only thing i saw was a home docking station and it didnt say anything else.and when i asked the guy, he just pointed at the docking stations lol.
i tried at home and now im tryin online, k?

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
an onion and gatorade my friend.
actually i dont know if it works for zunes, but id give it a shot (look up charge an ipod with an onion and gatorade on youtube.)

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
thx agent

and chaywa, i already tried the local stores in my town and the only thing i saw was a home docking station and it didnt say anything else.and when i asked the guy, he just pointed at the docking stations lol.
i tried at home and now im tryin online, k?
The Dock station is a charger but I don't know if the ones you saw come with a charge/sync cable because some do and some don't.

If you can order things online when you get the money then I suggest this: DLO Power Pack for Zune - Wal-Mart

That's what I have and it comes with a charger/sync cable, wall charger and car charger.

If you just want the charger/sync cable then try this: Zune Sync Cable - Wal-Mart

Those are the cheapest most reliable ones ones I have found in the past.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
an onion and gatorade my friend.
actually i dont know if it works for zunes, but id give it a shot (look up charge an ipod with an onion and gatorade on youtube.)

That was crazy. Who figures that out? lol good to know if I ever loose power all I need is an onion and some Gatorade.

D

Deleted member 36435

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product_id=810020
* Charge on the road. Charge your Zune while you are away from home with the Zune AC Adapter and a spare Zune Sync Cable.
* Listen on the go. The audio cable plugs into standard auxiliary headphone jacks like the ones found in many cars and on home A/V equipment.
* Plug in. Experience your Zune on a bigger screen. Use the A/V output cable to connect Zune 30GB or Zune 80GB to a TV either at home or on the go. To enjoy high quality stereo sound, you can also use this cable to connect all Zune models to your home stereo using the standard RCA connectors.
* Pack includes: Zune Sync Cable, Zune A/V Output Cable and Zune Audio Cable.
Usually ships
in 24 hours $39.99
Zune Sync Cable = Charger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back