• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

where can I find Deep Dive again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeShadow88

hey everybody, I've been a member on these forums for a while and I have to say I think alot of you are pretty smart as far as KH goes, and I was hopeing you guys could help me out alitte. a while back, close to a year maybe, I had downloaded Deep Dive off of gametrailers.com, and one day I went to click on it in my favorites list, normaly it takes me to the Quicktime window that plays it, but that time it took me to the homepage of gametrailers.com, I think it's becuase they redid the homepage, but no matter where I look on there, I can't find Deep Dive again, and quicktime is the only thing that works on my computer so I'm hopeing that I can ask of you all to send me a link to somewhere that I can download it... thanks guys and girls

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
if you go to the main Kingdomhearts2.net page, you can find a video/audio section on the page, thats where i downloaded mine

KeybladeShadow88

thanks guys for helping, I really do appreciate it, but the videos at kingdomhearts2.net, require something like winzip, and I do have winzip, but my computer is to stupid to use it, so no matter what I do, I can't download those, but again I have to thank you guys for helping

KeybladeShadow88

ok... I just found another problem, I went to the video section again just to give it one more shot at downloading deep dive.... I clicked on the deep dive icon thingy, and it turns out that some how my parental controls are blocking it out, how stupid is that, I have a mature teen setting, but it blocks out disney stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back