• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where can I read more about this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad92

Ok so I'm a little behind on this game.I heard about it in 2008 and I was so excited but then I forgot about it because I hate having to be patient for 1 whole year.But now I'm back and I would like to know all of the updates.I already checked the last 2 week famitsu scans and the new trailer,but other than that,where can I go to know more about the updates? Like I don't know where people are getting this ''Master Eraqus'' from...

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Audo used to have a sticky thread with a ton of BBS info. I guess he either closed and deleted it or he took it off as a sticky.

Shame, as it was a damn good thread. XD

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
As the others have said, we have a tonne of information here at KHInsider. All you have to do is look around and you'll quickly pick up on things since we're the number one Kingdom Hearts fan forum. Have a look in our Birth by Sleep section on the main page, and scroll through the updates. Everything you need is there. You could look on other fan sites but we've pretty much got all the content that's been released so far, and we're always the first to get news up thanks to our members.

x37rnu4

Awards
Actually, I'm with Chad92. Like, how the heck did we figure out DS's name (I forgot what it was except that it started with a 'V')? I seemed to have missed that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back