• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where did the last fight with Xemnas take place?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
In the black and white swirly world, was that the realm of nothingness? If so, how did they get transported to the realm of darkness and why not the realm of light?

Denki-Kurai

I guess it's like sora's world is in the realm of light then there's a world between the light in darkness (the white swirly world) then there's the realm of darkness(i think that's right..or is it?)

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I think it was the Realm of Nothingness. They were talking about nothingness and how it wasn't eternal unlike light and darkness before the fight.

Chances are, Realm of Nothingness, being as Nobodies are nothing, so they have nothingness.

K

King of keys

I beleive it happened in the mix of the realum light and dark.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Ok, so I guess realm of nothingness is agreed but how did that portal just appear and take them to the realm of darkness of all realms? I mean I thought they would go to the realm of light where they came from but...I dunno. Thoughts anyone?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Yeah, I too think it's the realm of nothingness.

Islandgirl190

i think it happened in Twilight, and twilight is closer to darkness than light.(Dawn is closer to light)

Haku

<3
I thought that it took place in the realm of Nothingness because it seemed like it was in the center of all worlds where nothing took place in.

bladed asassin

maybe they were transported to the realm of darkness cuz the door to the light was located in the darkest place or somthing like that soo they were sent there to open the door to light ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back