• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where did you first go into "Final" mode?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I got it when I fought Xigbar. Greatest moment of my kh2 life. Cause I died so many times and I was like "I'm gonna break my !@#^@ PS2 if I keep getting @!%#! Anti-Form!! $#@^^&#$ %&#$@."

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
I got it while trying to find the Ultimate Recipe in Twilight Town. It was quite funny. I was wondering if I should Drive, then I chose Master Form... and voila, Sora turned silverish! XD I flipped out, but I couldn't move Sora since he was in the smallest room ever ;_;

I

inhiding

I got mine fighting Xigbar as well. Also my first attempt at getting Final Form. :p

Onite

i went into final when i was trying to level up valor in tron world, i entered and the first battle i got it ;)

NiteHawk

final isnt that hard to level up, it took 2 days at most for me, and that wasnt even a full 2 days. I think i got it when i was the sniper organization member, i didnt notice i used it because i was trying to kick his ass at the time but after the and be4 i entered proof of existence iw as checking my status and i saw i had final, which was awsome. i think you can only get it while driving in TWTNW but im not sure. i know u unlock it when u meet Roxas at TWTNW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back